Happy Birthday to me !!!!!

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
25 ribeyes, 2 cases beer, 2 gallons sweet tea, bake potatoes as big as a newborn's head wrapped with bacon. Was actually Thursday but celebrating today. House is fixing to be packed.

Oh to keep in line with forum. I cleaned my carpets and furniture today. On my only day off of course.

I don't go weak on my stuff'. I have many animals and kids herding through here.
per 1 gallon prespray- 4 oz. powermax, 2 oz tilemaster, 2 oz fabric brightener, 2 oz enzyme deo.
rinsed with 220 degree water. dry stroked, 4ttd, fans placed. dry time is looking to be about 3 hours maybe less. Is it rainy.
Then grabbed my pw gun and blasted my grill. Thank you diesel burner.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
25 ribeyes, 2 cases beer, 2 gallons sweet tea, bake potatoes as big as a newborn's head wrapped with bacon. Was actually Thursday but celebrating today. House is fixing to be packed.

Oh to keep in line with forum. I cleaned my carpets and furniture today. On my only day off of course.

I don't go weak on my stuff'. I have many animals and kids herding through here.
per 1 gallon prespray- 4 oz. powermax, 2 oz tilemaster, 2 oz fabric brightener, 2 oz enzyme deo.
rinsed with 220 degree water. dry stroked, 4ttd, fans placed. dry time is looking to be about 3 hours maybe less. Is it rainy.
Top of the Day to you Bob! Happy Birthday! sounds like a Killer Feast!

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Happy birthday. I'm having ribeyes tonight to and it ain't my birthday. Got them marinading right now. I've never heard of bacon wrapping baked potatoes? Sounds good, but with my blood pressure I guess I better forget I read that. :D I'm not really supposed to eat much red meat either, but a good steak is my favorite thing to eat so I'd have to be dying before I'd give that up.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Happy birthday. I'm having ribeyes tonight to and it ain't my birthday. Got them marinading right now. I've never heard of bacon wrapping baked potatoes? Sounds good, but with my blood pressure I guess I better forget I read that. :D I'm not really supposed to eat much red meat either, but a good steak is my favorite thing to eat so I'd have to be dying before I'd give that up.
Changed on that. We coated with olive oil and rolled in coarse sea salt. But the bacon thing is freakin awesome. Have to use foil though. I wanted crispy skins this time.
You can also wrap doves in bacon and bbq.

Bob

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Only live once

Bob

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Your still awake??? I thought for sure you would be passed out by a dumpster in your own puke by now...hmmm maybe that just happens to me.
Maybe 20 years ago. But now my wife lets me know when am getting there. Actually i have hypoglycemia and i can't drink very much anymore. Everybody starts bringing me juice and crackers then i know somethings up. especially when i am on the floor. Lol

Bob

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States

Where you at today Bob? Must have been a Hum Dinger of a Party...I knew that two cases of beer wasn't gonna cut it!