Hack 101 - How hacks make us look good | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Hack 101 - How hacks make us look good

John B.B.

Feb 25, 2013
Denver
Real Name
J. Bulsterbaum
#1 hack job? CHEMDRY hack bonnets dog diarrehea into a spiral design then informs custy to put a swivel rocker on top of swirled runs to cover it up. I found said poo under rocker that seemed a little out of place in the livingroom of an elderly woman. She was told by hack that it was the best they could do. No extraction at all. He even charged her for deodorizer.

:O Was this in Colorado?

Johna

Sep 1, 2017
London
Real Name
Jonathan Samuels
I read a bit toooo much gibberish and in my humble opinion it all comes to a job well done and to a sh*tty one, that's it.

Carlo Pro

Nov 10, 2013
Colorado
www.oxigreencolorado.com
Real Name
Carlo B.
Business Location
United States
Guess I'm a hack. To this day I still have never used a stair wand.

I can also say that in the 20 years I have been cleaning I have never had a complaint or call to redo stairs.

I have a stairs wand, but sometimes, yes!, when I'm using my AW29 I just clean it with it.
Of course there is a difference with the hacker, I take my time, clean everything and dry dry passes.

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner
Aug 27, 2017
Real Name
Wayne C Thompson
There are a lot of people who just do not care what kind of job they do. I have not had to advertise for over 20 years, word of mouth works wonders. People ask around more to find who someone recommends the more that they run into bad carpet cleaners. Customers really hang on to you once they know you will do a great job and they don't have to look anymore. A rug doctor in the back of a trunk , just doesn't work in our area.

www.tntcpt.com/store