Gym called me about residue around workout equipment? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Gym called me about residue around workout equipment?

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
This is beyond my scope of work at the moment. I do have an Orbot Vibe so I was wondering if this is something I could potentially help this gym out with.

Im not certain what type of floor this is.

The gal I spoke with thinks it could be dirt attracting residue building up around the equipment due to members spraying sanitizer on the equipment when finished.

Their issue is 'they cant get this off the floor' when they mop every other day.

If anyone is willing to share how this might be treated that would be great. At minimum, I would like to be able to respond back to this person.

Thank you, TMF.

Attachments

• keystone.jpg
    keystone.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 33
  • keystone1.jpg
    keystone1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 31
  • keystone2.jpg
    keystone2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 31
  • keystone3.jpg
    keystone3.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 36
  • keystone4.jpg
    keystone4.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 32
  • keystone5.jpg
    keystone5.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 34

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Why would anyone put VCT in a gym? They'd be better off to strip it off and put a ceramic coat on it.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
There’s a few issues going on least of which is the fact that they’re not cleaning very well and it’s a buildup of dirt cleaner mop fibres and whatever else that are spraying on the floor the long and the short of it is there’s no quick fix for the floor finish Hass to be stripped off and reapplied

Reactions: PistolPete