Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Yeah I use a solvent like de zov all. Usually hit it once, but if it is stubborn, second time the charm. I have seen the spray cans that look interesting but I've never had that much of a problem with gum. However, I'd like to know a 100 percent remedy for all paint...

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

tpi

Feb 21, 2015
Selah, Washington
Real Name
Ted Roberts
Business Location
United States
I use matrix release works great I ad about a 1/2 cup to my pre spray and it will usually come out during the rinse with the wand if it doesn't than I go back to the gum spot and use some release directly on it and use a skark tool and really wand that area. Almost always it comes out with the wand during the rinse.

May 8, 2016
Real Name
Jonathan Absher
I usually never have trouble removing gum, and I remove a lot of it in the restaurants that I clean. The heat from truckmount melts it away, I do have to go over it a lot sometimes 10-12 times as the gum spreads around and sticks to glide on wand.

Jul 17, 2017
Real Name
Michael James
I use De-Solv-All , and the Shark Tool , however sometimes it may need a second application , either way , never met a gum spot I couldn't get out. Movie Theaters are horrible and restaurants as well. Good Luck!

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
The Gun and Cuff. 30 to 60 seconds per piece and no dangerous chems.

Jul 5, 2018
Real Name
Rafael Moran
Crank up the presuure takes 30-60 seconds with a wand
Or zipper.....and a kero heater!!!!
Wwometimes use wd 40 but rarely.....
my customer use wd40 on gum and let it there for some time now there is a spot there bigger then the gum what do you use to take off all of the residue that is left from the wd40 and gum