Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Want repeats? Want more money? Want great reviews? Then set yourself apart. I saw 2 cleaners the other day pull up to clean a place and I was shocked how ugly their van was and how badly dressed they were. I am a guy and it bothered me,imagine how the woman felt!

Now here is a pic of how I was dressed last week at a job. Why am I smiling? The lady balked a little about my price but by the time I left she wrote me a awesome Google review. Women will pay 200.00 easily for pair of shoes or a dress. Why? because they want it. Make clients want you. You will be smiling too.

IMG_4040.JPG

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
And all this time I thought you were smiling because you just got done spending some private, quality time on Johnny Bravo's "Look What I Just Bought" Thread. :D

Seriously, I know what you mean. Back in the early fall I was on my way to a job when I saw a competitors filthy truck drive past me. The driver had his left foot out the window, smoking a cigarette...passenger/helper had he foot out his window suckin' on a cancer stick and I thought to myself....MY GOD! THIS is why our industry is in the shit tank. And there are so many just like them. I'm glad I have more years behind me than in front of me with this industry. Ahhh....As long as I keep doing what I'm doing, that's good enough for me. I can't change the pigs in the industry.

Reactions: aloha one

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
And all this time I thought you were smiling because you just got done spending some private, quality time on Johnny Bravo's "Look What I Just Bought" Thread. :D

Seriously, I know what you mean. Back in the early fall I was on my way to a job when I saw a competitors filthy truck drive past me. The driver had his left foot out the window, smoking a cigarette...passenger/helper had he foot out his window suckin' on a cancer stick and I thought to myself....MY GOD! THIS is why our industry is in the shit tank. And there are so many just like them. I'm glad I have more years behind me than in front of me with this industry. Ahhh....As long as I keep doing what I'm doing, that's good enough for me. I can't change the pigs in the industry.
Greetings to All,
At least you didn't make an ugly remark about my "wife beater" tee shirt and the can of suds I was drinking !!! LOL !!!
All the Best,Ed

Reactions: aloha one

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Im still trying to read the title " Guess why am I smiling" my head hurts now(n) lol

I agree, you should make every effort to look professional and clean. It shows that you care about your business and what others think about it.

vladimir

Apr 3, 2011
palmdale ca.
Real Name
Dennis azenon
Business Location
United States
You are smiling because you saw the reflection of yourself cleaning on that tv and you taught you were on camera lol

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Im still trying to read the title " Guess why am I smiling" my head hurts now(n) lol

I agree, you should make every effort to look professional and clean. It shows that you care about your business and what others think about it.
Ain't catching me all gussied up in a black dress shirt like that Rob guy ! Not gonna' use one of them fancy "whirl o matics" things on the carpet neither !! Ladies are gonna' love it when I spin them diapers around their living room !!
All the Best,Ed

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Want repeats? Want more money? Want great reviews? Then set yourself apart. I saw 2 cleaners the other day pull up to clean a place and I was shocked how ugly their van was and how badly dressed they were. I am a guy and it bothered me,imagine how the woman felt!

Now here is a pic of how I was dressed last week at a job. Why am I smiling? The lady balked a little about my price but by the time I left she wrote me a awesome Google review. Women will pay 200.00 easily for pair of shoes or a dress. Why? because they want it. Make clients want you. You will be smiling too.

View attachment 45388
Because you know the wrinkles in that olefin rug will go away.... ;)