Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
One more probably final update on my Rebuild, it has come a long ways since I last reported and I finally did my first small carpet job with it yesterday, just a field testing job with a loyal client, the job did reveal an issue which I hope to have resolved today. There is too much details and custom work that has been done for me to ramble on about but suffice to say I have built my dream rig and there is much more work left but she is more or less ready for work. I still have to finish installing the last step injection system and waiting for parts on that, I have a brand new Catpump and Clutch coming next week and install my exhaust fan that should help keep the machine temps under control in Texas summer. Today I built these 2 Trim panels that are mounted on either side of the engine, the left side houses my chem Injection valves, and the right side will likely end up being more switches for like interior lights and APO...
You might be in the wrong business John...you should probably build and sell TMs and put that other Houston fugger out of business...lol.

Nice job Bro!

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Brand New Catpump is on and the Last Step Injection should be completed tomorrow, although I am pretty nervous about drilling a hole in one of my new pumps check valves... lol... Anyone have a picture of a Modified Check valve they can share with me? I have completed 2 jobs with the machine so far and still working out the bugs, but hopefully I got it sorted out now cuz I got a couple huge jobs coming up next week!
Clean work Bro.