jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Dude I couldnt do that again... When I worked for the Devil they would send me to lake jackson nearly every single day, I spent more time driving then working... And ended up with Nerve damage in my feet because of the horrible seats in the Nissan UD trucks...
we make a fortune off the houses in the countryside around Houston,, double the price

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
With most of the paint work and bed liner done I am moving into phase 2 with a complete overhaul of my machine... Gutted down to the frame today and began cleaning and sanding the frame... I may have added another 2 weeks to my down time but I figured I should just go ahead and do the full spa treatment now while everything is torn down... She is getting New Burner Coil, New Engine, New Blower Silencer, 2 Front Panels being replaced with Brushed Stainless Steel, Getting a Mounting Bracket Fabricated for the Blower Silencer so it does not get destroyed again, New Drip Pan.... ect ect... By the time I am done Only original Parts will be the tank, frame, blower, pump and a few of the gauges...

Attachments

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
With most of the paint work and bed liner done I am moving into phase 2 with a complete overhaul of my machine... Gutted down to the frame today and began cleaning and sanding the frame... I may have added another 2 weeks to my down time but I figured I should just go ahead and do the full spa treatment now while everything is torn down... She is getting New Burner Coil, New Engine, New Blower Silencer, 2 Front Panels being replaced with Brushed Stainless Steel, Getting a Mounting Bracket Fabricated for the Blower Silencer so it does not get destroyed again, New Drip Pan.... ect ect... By the time I am done Only original Parts will be the tank, frame, blower, pump and a few of the gauges...
That frame looks huge. 6' x 4'

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Whats up TMFRS... Been about 3 years since I logged in, fully expected my account to be invalid but my login still works... lol. it's a little crazy being back on this forum after all this time and boy am I a completely different person then I was when I joined this forum and was starting my company... Reading back through some of my old posts man I was some kinda cocky dumbass back in those days... But I have not forgotten how many of you helped me in so many ways... My biz has been up and running for 4 years or so now and I am not rich yet but my bills usually stay paid... I came into some luck and it is time to transition my life into a new to me 2016 Nissan NV 2500... I am neck deep in doing this install and it is pretty challenging... Here is a few pics on the progress and current task is figuring out how I wanna finish the floor in this van...

View attachment 84908View attachment 84909View attachment 84910View attachment 84911View attachment 84912
Welcome back John! Rhino line it if you can swing it...had mine done back in 2013 and it looks new each time i clean the van. Only wished i had chosen grey instead of black tho. Hides the white residue better between cleanings.

Last edited:
Reactions: rob allen

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
John is back! Yeah you were a butt hole back then, that’s good you changed! I hope your still not racists!
Racist??? Lmao... What gave you that idea? Ive dated Black, Asian and Hispanic Women most of my Life... Im far from being a racist, But I still Call a Spade a Spade...

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Welcome back John! Rhino line it if you can swing it...had mine done back in 2013 and it looks new each time i clean the van. Only wished i had chosen grey instead of black tho. Hides the white residue better between cleanings.
I did my own Bedliner, 2 gallons of hurculiner cost $180 and provided a super thick coating, then topped it off with a Bedrug... Having a stainless drip pan fabricated tuesday...

Attachments

Latest posts