Guess Who's Back

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Whats up TMFRS... Been about 3 years since I logged in, fully expected my account to be invalid but my login still works... lol. it's a little crazy being back on this forum after all this time and boy am I a completely different person then I was when I joined this forum and was starting my company... Reading back through some of my old posts man I was some kinda cocky dumbass back in those days... But I have not forgotten how many of you helped me in so many ways... My biz has been up and running for 4 years or so now and I am not rich yet but my bills usually stay paid... I came into some luck and it is time to transition my life into a new to me 2016 Nissan NV 2500... I am neck deep in doing this install and it is pretty challenging... Here is a few pics on the progress and current task is figuring out how I wanna finish the floor in this van...

20190503_150458.jpg
20190515_135113.jpg
20190517_103815.jpg
20190517_133639.jpg
20190517_133705.jpg

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Welcome back brother, glad to hear your doing well!

Reactions: john gerding

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
you can order a bed rug from amazon to fit the NV. Its waterproof, fits floor plan exactly and dampens vibration. We have one in our express and NV. Its tough outdoor carpet material on top so easy to vacuum or hit with TM while packing up from a job and has a thick rubber backing.

about $200 I think
bedrug is looking like a solid option if I cut it off behind the machine so it can be removed for cleaning... is that what you did?

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Went ahead and ordered the bed rug... I went through all kinds of considerations but this seemed simple...

Reactions: ACP

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Just replaced the Burner Coil on my Powermatic 2100 a few months ago and got a brand new engine going in it now, that machine is basically Immortal... Should run strong for many years after replacing those 2 major parts...

Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
So whos this dude? lol apparently he decided to PM me somewhere back in 2017

Screenshot 2019-05-17 19.46.50.png
Screenshot 2019-05-17 19.46.56.png

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Thats long after I was a ghost here and I honestly have no idea who that is... Perhaps he got butthurt by some of my old content...

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
bedrug is looking like a solid option if I cut it off behind the machine so it can be removed for cleaning... is that what you did?
we bolted through it so it can help with vibration

its pretty easy to just use a stair tool and clean it with the TM, then after 4 years of use pulling TM for overhaul maintenance and replace bed rug

u could also rhino line but its around $1200

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
we bolted through it so it can help with vibration

its pretty easy to just use a stair tool and clean it with the TM, then after 4 years of use pulling TM for overhaul maintenance and replace bed rug

u could also rhino line but its around $1200
Im doing Hurculiner on the bed tomorrow for water proofing the floor then the bedrug will go over that... Should be a pretty solid setup... I hope I dont have to pull that machine for at least 4 years... It weighs 900 lbs, I dont have a fork lift so I have to disassemble the machine to get it out which I have done at least 4 or 5 times in the past 4 years...lol

Reactions: Allied and ACP

Allred

Dec 10, 2017
Real Name
Erich Allred
Whats up TMFRS... Been about 3 years since I logged in, fully expected my account to be invalid but my login still works... lol. it's a little crazy being back on this forum after all this time and boy am I a completely different person then I was when I joined this forum and was starting my company... Reading back through some of my old posts man I was some kinda cocky dumbass back in those days... But I have not forgotten how many of you helped me in so many ways... My biz has been up and running for 4 years or so now and I am not rich yet but my bills usually stay paid... I came into some luck and it is time to transition my life into a new to me 2016 Nissan NV 2500... I am neck deep in doing this install and it is pretty challenging... Here is a few pics on the progress and current task is figuring out how I wanna finish the floor in this van...

View attachment 84908View attachment 84909View attachment 84910View attachment 84911View attachment 84912
That looks so much better than that blue bomber I remember. Are you going to pack as much stuff into this one? You had everything in the last one! You were cocky but you was always busting your butt and coming up with solutions to your problems on the fly. I learned a lot from you. I was a lurker when you were here last. I am glad you came back!

Reactions: john gerding