Groutmaster sale???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
So a case of Groutmaster has gone up to $219 on sale? Wasn't it around $150?
Lol, only someone who hasn't used it much cares what it costs
150?? We have never been 150 the lowest we have ever went on a case is 199 for Black Friday.

Lately we have been giving away a case with FREE SHIPPING plus a tmf scoopie.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
It could of been cheaper 4-5 years ago but over that time the cost for thing have gone up including my prices.

$219 sounds like a lot but if you figure out how much tile you can clean with a whole case and how much the jobs will bring in it's cheaper than carpet cleaning pre sprays.

mikevee

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
micheal villones
That stuff lasts forever especially when used in my hydroforce. I have been on one container for 4 months and I do a steady amount of tile.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
It's all good brother. Here is a little video explaining how it usually nets about 5k+ plus profits. And gougemaster was kinda funny lol.

mikevee

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
micheal villones
It's all good brother. Here is a little video explaining how it usually nets about 5k+ plus profits. And gougemaster was kinda funny lol.

I got a question on the video. My grout has never cleaned that easily. What dillution / dwell time was used? I always still run a grout brush through the lines.
Great product none the less.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I got a question on the video. My grout has never cleaned that easily. What dillution / dwell time was used? I always still run a grout brush through the lines.
Great product none the less.
Here's how I apply it. 2-3 scoops depending on soil levels. I always use a gallon sprayer (IPS electric now) and I spray close and directly into all grout lines first. Then I mist entire floor. I could use a manual brush, use a CRB and or just give ample dwell time. Use 800 psi with spinner. Key is not let it dry and it always cleans up great for me. On the nasties I do use a CRB. I dropped grout brushes awhile back. They don't last and way too much manual labor. Plus they won't stay in lines.

mikevee

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
micheal villones
Here's how I apply it. 2-3 scoops depending on soil levels. I always use a gallon sprayer (IPS electric now) and I spray close and directly into all grout lines first. Then I mist entire floor. I could use a manual brush, use a CRB and or just give ample dwell time. Use 800 psi with spinner. Key is not let it dry and it always cleans up great for me. On the nasties I do use a CRB. I dropped grout brushes awhile back. They don't last and way too much manual labor. Plus they won't stay in lines.
So you recommend 1gallon spayer all in all over the hydroforce for Groutmaster. Could be where I am missing the boat.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
So you recommend 1gallon spayer all in all over the hydroforce for Groutmaster. Could be where I am missing the boat.
Yes. Not sure why but it seems to work better in a one gallon sprayer.

gr4474

Oct 2, 2011
LOUISIANA
www.bluecarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Greg Rodie
Business Location
United States
Yeah you want to fill up the grout lines with cleaner, since they like to soak it up. Don't let it get dry. But if you're using a hydroforce maybe you're getting it plenty soaked.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I like pump up sprayer and I only lightly pump it so its basically just peeing in the grout lines, then pump more and fan the tiles.

hydroforce is usually over kill unless its a big job like over 1000-2000 sqft

I no longer scrub grout lines unless its a shower... floor soil/oil blasts right out with groutmaster and a little dwell time