Grout master cleaning green slate tile | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Grout master cleaning green slate tile

dave40

Dec 28, 2010
canada
Real Name
david jones
Business Location
United States
Good day guys I am wondering can grout master be OK for the old slate green tile sorry no picture you think we can clean safely slate tile with grout master. Thanks

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Make sure u check for wax, and post cleaning I highly recommend u seal with du pont stone tech color enhancing sealer. Its a must on slate imo

dave40

Dec 28, 2010
canada
Real Name
david jones
Business Location
United States
Is slate like very different from any other stone tile,because the other day I clean cuble stone with the grout master at full power and it did a great job.
IMG_5437.JPG
IMG_5438.JPG

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Is slate like very different from any other stone tile,because the other day I clean cuble stone with the grout master at full power and it did a great job.View attachment 94075View attachment 94076
That’s travertine and yes Groutmaster will do an awesome job on it. I love cleaning travertine, there’s always such a night and day difference when you clean it.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
That’s travertine and yes Groutmaster will do an awesome job on it. I love cleaning travertine, there’s always such a night and day difference when you clean it.

Agree. The pits and voids hold so much soil that it makes for great before and after pics or videos.

Reactions: PistolPete