Groom Solutions Pet Force Odor & Stain Eliminator Review Pic Heavy

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Just tried the secret formula on heavily soiled resturant booths....
Presprayed with sf ...
Scrubbed with 11" orbit
Extracted with tm and secret formula

About a 20-30% increase over what I was using

So, you HWE extracted with an alkaline, a higher ph? No other rinse? To get what benefit?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
when you get it use it a few times then tell me how you like it, ill let you know how im using it now
I have used the spiked 3 times now and I will give a very positive review about this cleaner. I have a short video how easy it was to clean the filtration lines on a poly carpet without any scrubbing. I am busy tonight but I will post the vid sometimes tomorrow.

Reactions: jtsunbrite

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
So, you HWE extracted with an alkaline, a higher ph? No other rinse? To get what benefit?
Extracted with secret formula...low ph 8-9
For resturants dirt and grease are layered on....
Impossible to spray and rinse with water or acid rinse.......

Alwasy use an alcaline....for resturants...
Rare ocasions i will acid rinse a small area. To extract soap....
Some theaters i will acid rinse.....
But 175 helps cut through the layers

Reactions: PATRICK YANELLO

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I give this stuff a A rating, it really worked well and smelled good...

I just ordered Robs USR chem and I will do a complete review of it.

Questions ?
I would like to know your opinion on Pro's Choice OS-1 if you'd use anytime soon.
I'm believer of scented cleaning with a outstanding results.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
when you get it use it a few times then tell me how you like it, ill let you know how im using it now
Ok so here it is with 4x of usage about the secrete formula spiked. I think it is a blessing from God. I have cleaned a filthy 100% poly and out of 7 sections I had to pre scrub only half a room, it felt like I was cleaning a nylon carpet, it was cutting like a butter. Even on the nylon carpet the cleaner did perform about least 25% better then any other cleaner that I have used. The best thing about it is that it took care of the filtration lines with ease, I did not scrub at all the lines, I just sprayed the cleaner on the dark lines and about 10min of dwell time I vacuumed the sides and as I was vacuuming it the cravis tool was agitating and then at the end I have done the extraction using high heat.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Ok so here it is with 4x of usage about the secrete formula spiked. I think it is a blessing from God. I have cleaned a filthy 100% poly and out of 7 sections I had to pre scrub only half a room, it felt like I was cleaning a nylon carpet, it was cutting like a butter. Even on the nylon carpet the cleaner did perform about least 25% better then any other cleaner that I have used. The best thing about it is that it took care of the filtration lines with ease, I did not scrub at all the lines, I just sprayed the cleaner on the dark lines and about 10min of dwell time I vacuumed the sides and as I was vacuuming it the cravis tool was agitating and then at the end I have done the extraction using high heat.

where did you get that long extentions for you vacuum tool?

Reactions: carolinasurface

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

where did you get that long extentions for you vacuum tool?
It's a 1.5 extension. I got it from a vacuum store. I will Show you a pic of the whole thing.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
where do you buy it ?
I don't visit much Interlink or Jon-don stores much( distance issue) I go to my local supplier- Wolf cleaning. Jon-don should carry it . You can also order it directly from Pro's Choice, Pick of the day( from time to time) Check the price, you'll like it.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
4346f7da09dffac59962b3e061b6a3c6.jpg
e541a975e145faf41efab0c0e12f146c.jpg

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I don't visit much Interlink or Jon-don stores much( distance issue) I go to my local supplier- Wolf cleaning. Jon-don should carry it . You can also order it directly from Pro's Choice, Pick of the day( from time to time) Check the price, you'll like it.
I will check it out at interlink,,,i didn't see it in the local store

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
That just looks like normal vacuum attachments that he rigged with adapting cuffs to go onto his regular hose.
Yes Rick and it's cheaper this way. Plus it is light in your hands because it's all plastic, I have already bought and tried the the metal long cravis tool that sprays with a jet. I have spent about $500 Canadian, and I ended up selling it after few uses and getting most of my money back. It is awkward and heavy in your hands.