jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I used Groom Solutions Pet Force Odor & Stain Eliminator on this job, I got it from Interlink supply I believe it was like 39 bucks

This is one of the very first houses I ever did, when I came to Houston, and over the years I have pretty much done this house every year to every other year.. I have complained about the carpet and pushed them to replace. Every tenant they put in there, has dogs and or cats so you can smell the pet easily when you walk in the door. Hard poly carpet, with traffic patterns and pet stains. When I pulled back carpet the backing was clean so all these pee spots are in the fibers....
Groom Solutions Pet Force Odor & Stain Eliminator

Pet Force combines the cleaning and deodorizing power of natural oxygen with the
odor neutralization of a proprietary fragrance designed to work against urine. A
light fragrance will remain while the carpet dries. In addition, the natural oxygen
will effectively eliminate stains caused by the urine contamination.

1. Add 4 scoops (8 oz. total) of powder per gallon of water into the hottest water
possible (over 160 degrees Fahrenheit) into bucket. Stir product for 30 to 60 seconds.
Product should be mixed at the location it will be used.
2. Saturate carpet with mixed Pet Force solution.
3. Allow 30 minutes dwell time.
4. Extract solution from carpet preferably using Spot Lifter or Water Claw. Adding
more water at the point of extraction will help remove more contaminants.
5. Always dispose of any unused mixed solution as effectiveness
deteriorates rapidly.

So I followed the instructions, 4 scoops per gallon x 12 gallons 48 scoops (lol I just poured the rest of the jug in because it wasn't enough to do any other job with) I didn't mix up that great even with hot water, maybe because that's a lot of powder for 12 gallons of water to saturate.. So I mixed it for a long time and got it to desolve...

I sprayed the whole job, edges and all stains.. then I scrubbed with a green pad,,, I rinsed with an alkaline rinse because I wanted to see what it did,,, When I got thru scrubbing I could not squeak my feet in the carpet but after rinsing it squeaked like a champ,,,

I love that alkaline rinse and I have been experimenting with it on every job I do... I love the acid rinse too but I believe the alkaline rinse is better.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I give credit to pet force it dissolved everything up, but that's what its supposed to do and it did it , I forgot to mention that I vacuumed this carpet 3 times there was so much pet hair in it... I would say this product worked but 8oz per gallon is a lot of product

Here are the scrub pics
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Glad to hear the Per Force worked for you. Thanks fro the report.

A caution for other users. It sounds like you applied with a sprayer. For most situations, Pet Force would be mixed in a bucket. One or two gallons of water plus the Per Force will produce a lot of foam and release a lot of oxygen. This can damage a closed sprayer.

Typically the solution and foam will be poured over the stained area. Allowed dwell time. Then extracted.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Glad to hear the Per Force worked for you. Thanks fro the report.

A caution for other users. It sounds like you applied with a sprayer. For most situations, Pet Force would be mixed in a bucket. One or two gallons of water plus the Per Force will produce a lot of foam and release a lot of oxygen. This can damage a closed sprayer.

Typically the solution and foam will be poured over the stained area. Allowed dwell time. Then extracted.
dang Scott it did not say that on the container, Did yall make this product scott?

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Awesome job as usual. I have ordered the alkaline rinse few days ago along with the 10K and the secret formula spiked. I can't wait to try them out once they arrive and compare them to my existing cleaners.
when you get it use it a few times then tell me how you like it, ill let you know how im using it now

Reactions: Fedri

spod

Dec 5, 2013
I put Pet Force in my 3 gallon pump up sprayer once thinking I could jet spray each little urine spot on a job once.
And once it expanded on the sprayer it warped the tube that the pump Piston slides inside.
I didn't even have to pump it because there was so much built up pressure.
Never do that!
It felt like a was carrying around a bomb.
What a mess if something burst.

I love the smell of Pet Force
And it has always worked go for me when applied with a bucket.

Reactions: Scott W

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I put Pet Force in my 3 gallon pump up sprayer once thinking I could jet spray each little urine spot on a job once.
And once it expanded on the sprayer it warped the tube that the pump Piston slides inside.
Never do that!

I used to put a scoop (2oz) in 2qt sprayers. I’d rarely pump cause like you said the oxygen would pressurize on it’s own. But then one day I put it on front porch and it wasn’t completely empty. I heard a large pop sound but didn’t give it much thought. After finishing the job I came out and noticed the sprayer top was gone. I said that’s odd. I looked around and found it. Guess where? In neighbors yard! Blew right off. What if I was standing over it?

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Yes, that is our product. It would be used similar to Bridgepoint's PetZone or CTI's OSR.
I went in today to make sure it dried and pick up the fans I left to dry it, no stains re appeared, and it smelled great..
Good job on the Chemical !! Now I will compare this to Robs when it comes and boy do I have a doozy to try Robs chem on .

Reactions: Scott W

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Never do that!

I try to be careful about what I put in pump up sprayers

Reactions: rob allen