Greener Carpet Cleaner Portable Extractor Concept | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Greener Carpet Cleaner Portable Extractor Concept

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
I would give motor compartment more vents due to temperature of metal witch would be exaserbated buy motor heat. Sort of like the prowler; great Idea to create a machine easily removeable for maintenence. I however would never take is out of the van once it is mounted.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
rjfdube,

The less holes the quieter the system will be.
The case may have the room for modified motors and cooling.

I agree that running 50 to 60 or even 70 amps produces alot of heat. The heat from these motors can be use to heat water, that is the trick.
Have a motor designed just for this project or have a elaborate type of air flow system for heat collection, and transferring it to heat water.

If to bypass the efficiency of energy used, a cheap case with a lot of vent will work.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
PortableMan;149621 said:
the weight is to much just my opinion
The wight is a estimate, and in two parts, easy to move, just a extra trip depending how you work.
It would be best to have a little more weight on the chassis then in the motor case. Let say 75 lbs, motor case / 125 lbs. chassis, that's a 200 lbs tool that can be easily moved up or down by one man in a little bit of time with no extra tools.