Grease Eraser is no more! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Grease Eraser is no more!

Tcoulter

Apr 18, 2017
Real Name
Trace Coulter
I have started using presprays from TMF the most, but I always used to keep a bucket of Grease Eraser on hand as well. Today I went to buy some, and it's gone. The Chemeisters website is also gone. I guess they went out of business? We used that stuff for a looooong time.

• Sad
Reactions: lehighcounty

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
  • Haha
Reactions: Fedri

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I offered to buy them out and they din't want sell. Odd.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I've used quite a bit of Grease Eraser over the years, but I wasn't planning on buying anymore very likely in the future. I still would have likely used more Proliminator which I think is a 5 star deodorizer that never once failed me and took care of some of the worst odors imaginable literally on contact. I never once had the odor return either. Really those were the only 2 products of theirs I'm very familiar with. I just found out earlier today that they were out of business.

It seems Chemeister has rested on their laurels for many years w/o any new development. If they've made a new product of any kind in over 20 years I don't know about it. Probably much longer than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick J

MicMundell

Mar 21, 2021
Real Name
Michael Mundell
Really late to this, I just found out Chemeisters is gone from this forum. I used their products exclusively : Action Extractor, Gumolene, Grease Eraser, Proliminator Sunshine plus on occasion the blood and ink remover. I ordered a large supply in February 2020, expecting a very busy summer, needless to say that didn't happen. And while I am not out, I will have to get something to use this year. Has anyone learned of replacements for these products? I like to stay with the one companies stuff if possible. I called them around May/June 2020 with a question and talked about business due to my states shutdown. I am really disappointed I didn't at least get a phone call saying they were going out of business. Thank You.

Edit: I just found that Proliminator Sunshine is for sale from a company called ProliminatorSunshineUSA.com