Got to try out Rocket and Radical together on commercial | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Got to try out Rocket and Radical together on commercial

FinMan

Premium VIP
Sep 29, 2018
Real Name
Fin Man
I've got to try this combo out now twice on commercial and really like it. Works great, awesome results, and smells nice. 6oz Rocket with .5 oz Radical/Gal of warm water on first job and very hot water on second job. These are pics from the second job last night. Just pre-vacuumed and then used Ironman bonnets under my 17" 175.

Before2.JPG
After2.JPG
Before3.JPG
After3.JPG
Before4.JPG
After4.JPG
Before5.JPG
After5.JPG
Before6.JPG
After6.JPG
Before9.JPG
After9.JPG
after15.JPG

FinMan

Premium VIP
Sep 29, 2018
Real Name
Fin Man
The first job had bad areas where the employees put their feet and the desk chairs had no plastic protectors under them and I was impressed at how great they looked after. Also used this same mix on a residential job earlier this week that had lots of construction through the bedroom. Used an Oreck Orbiter only after a prevac and it came out great too. I have pics of both if anyone is interested. I just started on my own this week so it feels good to know I have something I can rely on.

Reactions: Rick J

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
Nice,

I have a commercial job coming up. Realtor's/PM office.

usual glue down commercial olefin. Not bad, but not really taken care up too well. Walkways, very soiled. AS they have maint. people going in and out. As I said , they manage a lot of rental homes.
They have a cleaning service in to do janitorial . So, not really maintained properly.
Not been cleaned in several years, my contact told me. Not since mhe had worked there.
I had considered scrubbing it out with my 175 and green pads, in the bad walways.
Then extracting , then bonneting with either my 175 or my op using iron mans.
OH forgot the most important pare!!!!!!! vacuum first!!!LOL!!!!

I know------- way over kill on this, but needed. Since I do quite a lot of other work in their rentals I want this to turn out well.

I have followed this approach acouple of times. When I extract I run an encapsulating rinse through as well.
Curiously, when I approach the really bad ones , and hit em hard with the pre-scrub(meaning really strong, mix, of what ever) then extract with an encap rinse I expected to get a lot of foam. But that had not been the case.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
im sorry but Im just not impressed with the pictures. I'll stick to HWE thank you

Oct 27, 2019
Real Name
TOMMY BATTLE
HWE on CGD carpet wow! They use to say where do the dirt go with encapsulation, so I say carpet without padding where do the wicking water go upon soaking the cgd backing. have you ever seem a hwe extraction on CGD carpet when it's dry? I will agree that it's about absorption, these are rookie pictures and skills but get a B for effort. I wonder if he flip all those bonnets over? Trial and technic error makes a great carpet cleaner one day!