Got my CRB from TMF | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Got my CRB from TMF

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
Got my CRB last night.
Wow, I have never used one but read great things about it. I is easier than a vacuum but the agitation and digging is something else.
Has weight yet compact vs. 175
Fits in my mini cargo van as it disconnects from handle easy vs. 175 which I only take when I know I need it
Comes it small box that fit easily in trash and easy to assemble.
Cant speak on durability as I just got it....
Was a great deal for BF with chems

Of course had to test my young encap skills and have been saving the back storage with really bad carpet I have not cleaned in a while. Will post in the next few days process and pics but lets say my wife and myself were impressed with the out come, doesnt compare to my TM and Rotovac but beats many steam cleanings out there I have seen.

So easy to use my daughter got right on it...

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I'm hoping to get one at some point. Seem like great machines without being very complicated

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Got my CRB last night.
Wow, I have never used one but read great things about it. I is easier than a vacuum but the agitation and digging is something else.
Fits in my mini cargo van as it disconnects from handle easy vs. 175 which I only take when I know I need it

Of course had to test my young encap skills and have been saving the back storage with really bad carpet I have not cleaned in a while. Will post in the next few days process and pics but lets say my wife and myself were impressed with the out come, doesnt compare to my TM and Rotovac but beats many steam cleanings out there I have seen.

Every business needs a 175! There's just no getting around it, we use ours everyday, especially if you want to do any type of floor work.

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Got my CRB last night.

I got the same one from steambrite while back. It is the best scrubber for me and lighter then the 175, easy to carry up stairs. Just be careful not to strip the gear, this happened to me when I was scrubbing an area rug and one end of the area rug got cut to the brushes and I forced it over and over again and after few times of forcing it, the gear got stripped. It happened the 2nd time with no reason, I was just scrubbing a wall to wall carpet and suddenly it stopped working. I bought 5 gears to replace. I am still happy, so far so good. Using it almost daily.

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
Every business needs a 175! There's just no getting around it, we use ours everyday, especially if you want to do any type of floor work.
Never said you dont. As a matter of fact I have 3 with different brushes and attachments like scrubbing, tile cleaning, encapping, Etc and are very versatile but doesn't mean I can't add to the arsenal.

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app

Reactions: Dafloorman

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
@Fredri,

I agree as I have a few scrubbers myself but very limited space in the van not to mention carrying it in and out and up the stairs this will make it a breeze to carry in and out not to mention the wow factor with the customer which is one of my favorite parts and as you can see my 4 year old was able to use it right away where I have to teach the 175 to any helpers I may have.

Thanks for the heads up I hope it lasts because I thought these things were built like a tank...

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Most of those crb come from australia or europe...
Ibelieve the only american one is powrflite.....1500$
I have a powrflite...it has a tank that is nice...
I use it for prescrubbing not a ncap....
Still a little heavy 50 lbs and can be hard to push
Over hoses......
Great for carpet cleaning as it will clean almost twice as fast....

Last edited: