Got low T? Official Steroid Thread

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States
Say hello to prostate problems. Read up.
I think that the biggest hurdle for most physicians prescribing testosterone is the fear that they’re going to promote prostate cancer. [See “Incongruous findings,” below.] That’s because more than six decades ago, it was shown that if you lowered testosterone in men whose prostate cancer had metastasized, their condition improved. (It became a standard therapy that we still use today for men with advanced prostate cancer. We call it androgen deprivation or androgen-suppressive therapy.) The thinking became that if lowering testosterone makes prostate cancer disappear, at least for a while, then raising it must make prostate cancer grow. But even though it’s been a widely held belief for six decades, no one has found any additional evidence to support the theory.
found off the net ...

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States
I inject my ass every week with testosterone cypionate 200 mg. and quite appreciate retaining my true identity. While i was in high school-college I cycled on steroids 4-5 months on 2 months off. Used injectable HCG towards the end of a cycle to boost my natural testosterone.. Though my steroids were not obtained via a doctor, my doctor did monitor my lab work. I never experienced roid rage.... no more than any other teenager experiences rage and ..... After College I left the gym and steroids behind and began running and playing roller-blade hockey.

In my late 30's I began putting on weight. I am 6'6" and went from 230 to 285 in about 9 months. ***** Nothing had changed in my life, not diet or activity level ****** .... I felt like something was wrong.... I associated low sex drive with age and being with my wife at that time of 12 years.... I finally went to my doctor and told him all.... He ran some blood work and found my testosterone level was 88 (normal 200-1000)... my doc put me on my current weekly testosterone cypionate and the weight melted off with in 6 months...

I now weight 208 lbs three years later and am a mean lean machine.. I still have not increased my activity or diet.... Testosterone injections gave me back the life I used to know.... my wife gets what she used to and that makes her happy.... she hears her friends talk about how they don't have sex or rarely do and says she just listens, knowing she is getting her fill......

This makes me think how many other people are out there and too embarrased to ask a doctor to give them back their manhood.
@Prosteam-sonomacounty. chris ... im pretty sure ur just lazy and eat to much ... or so says prosteam ... or he says that to me. Yeah if we are fat its because we are lazy and eat to much. It cant have anything to do with hormones, or genes, or the type of food we eat.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
@Prosteam-sonomacounty. chris ... im pretty sure ur just lazy and eat to much ... or so says prosteam ... or he says that to me. Yeah if we are fat its because we are lazy and eat to much. It cant have anything to do with hormones, or genes, or the type of food we eat.
Self induced medical maladies notwithstanding....:rolleyes:

Reactions: owenscott

Chris Wharry

Aug 14, 2012
South Suburbs Chicago
www.enviro-greencarpet.com
Real Name
Chris Wharry
Business Location
United States
Do you want to be ----- low side of normal----- ? Would he want to be low side of average for being paid as a doctor... don't settle for a fiat when you should have a porsche. Tell him low side of normal .... well for you is plain abnormal..... or go see someone else.

Reactions: owenscott

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Do you want to be ----- low side of normal----- ? Would he want to be low side of average for being paid as a doctor... don't settle for a fiat when you should have a porsche. Tell him low side of normal .... well for you is plain abnormal..... or go see someone else.
If his thyroid is abnormally low, he'll feel much better after the correction than he could just by supplementing testosterone, especially if his testosterone is within a normal range.

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States
Too funny ... My symptoms are the super exact opposite of hyper. Like down to a T lol.
I like have all of them. Its crazy
Resting Heart rate a smoking hot 64 at dr office. Now when i was in shape ive been sub 60 before so it didnt jump as abnormal. But for being this outta shape it shoulda triggered a hey now whats going on in my head. But it didnt. I just figured i wasnt outta shape as i thought. Brain fog ... Yep got that. What else ... Weight gain yep ... Dry skin (but that could be related to employment) irritibility and decreased libido.
So yeah i figured something might be at least a little off in me.
Winner winner chicken dinner.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Too funny ... My symptoms are the super exact opposite of hyper. Like down to a T lol.
I like have all of them. Its crazy
Resting Heart rate a smoking hot 64 at dr office. Now when i was in shape ive been sub 60 before so it didnt jump as abnormal. But for being this outta shape it shoulda triggered a hey now whats going on in my head. But it didnt. I just figured i wasnt outta shape as i thought. Brain fog ... Yep got that. What else ... Weight gain yep ... Dry skin (but that could be related to employment) irritibility and decreased libido.
So yeah i figured something might be at least a little off in me.
Winner winner chicken dinner.
They starting you out on synthroid?