FB Got a dog pee grout line job tomorrow. Thought Groutmaster might be a help on the job, but didn't

R

Ross C. Martin

Got a dog pee grout line job tomorrow. Thought Groutmaster might be a help on the job, but didn't have any and there wouldn't be time to have it shipped. So I asked Kathleen Murray Bock and Joe Block if they could give me a jug out of their stock and they did. Thanks guys! Have three areas of carpet to do as well. Not gonna change pre-spray and just use groutmaster straight on the carpet too. Haven't used Groutmaster in while. I'll try and take some pics tomorrow of the results. Attached pic is a job with groutmaster that I did a while ago.
27657138_10214028061829545_2447615262079845403_n.jpg

K

Kathleen Murray Bock

Robert Allen if a customer says that her dog pee's on the tile while she is at work, and wants to know if sealing it would help what would your answer be? (without wanting to of course up-sell sealing the grout) From what I understand about sealant if the dog pee's on the floor at 9 am by 5 pm it is going to dry anyway, could this actually stain the sealant, and perhaps better for customer to have her tile professionally cleaned more often rather then sealed? Ross C. Martin you are more then welcome to anything on my truck! Was thinking maybe you try our rotovac, rather then wait for us to get in a vacant. -Just borrow it. And yes, why I placed an order for G.M. the day after I ordered all that other stuff. :)

N

Nick DeBellis

Omg finally hope for man kind. Hum l Wonder if this was the final seal released that really does put the motions of the heavenly bodies to open a Jesus returning to the earth. No disrespect intended. But , [ colorful word ( following the rules) it's as it should be, right] we do get by with a little help from our friends.