rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
About a job I had scheduled Thursday the is a 120 mile round trip. Customer wanted me to charge a little less than I did for his in town home which had slightly larger area of carpet to clean(1200 SQFT out of town home total $350.00 in town home 1600 sqft $210). We are talking very litttle size difference, but 2 hours travel time and pay for employee.

Point is why would a well established custy risk a carpet cleaner he doesn't know over a well established cleaner he deals with. Point being custy will probably spend less; but not at my expense for him to save a dollar.

How many of you guys out there are seeing this??

spotman123

Jan 3, 2010
new york
Real Name
spot man
Business Location
United States
I have seen it happen to me, and in some cases the "out of town cleaner" has done a poorer job than me....They have to expect the charges for your traveling "out of your area" to please them....otherwise just tell them it is too far for you to go..

bill

Jun 29, 2008
Southern California
freshcleanhome.com
Real Name
Bill Vivers
Business Location
United States
Of course, if we are driving out of our way we ad it into the bill. Just like if I have to use a portable it is an extra $100 right off the top. They don't like it they can choose another company.

Pacific Ocean Carpet Care
43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496
http://freshcleanhome.com/