Google Web Solutions? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Google Web Solutions?

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
I got another annoying sales call the other day, but it sounded like it might really be Google for a change.
When questioned, they said yes, they are Google, but it was clearly a phone room in India or somewhere, and they were trying to sell me a website, domain name seo package.
I asked them to email me, so I could review it, and the email has a logo that reads Google Web Solutions, with the rainbow colored Google letters.
I can't copy the logo, but here is the body of the letter.
Yet, when I Google "Google Web Solutions", I get no direct hits?
Any insight into this?

DEAR SIR/MADAM
Google Web Solutions have short listed your business to try one of our unique services that will enable you to make more business than your competitors. At Google, we are helping business increase their revenue by simply designing their website at a very reasonable price to bring business name onto GOOGLE website list. We are going to give you a detailed analysis of your Google listing to show you how we can get your business name to the first page. Over 85% of businesses world‐wide solely used Google to search for their products and services information, 93% in the US alone and 95% of people NEVER skip the first page of Google, this means that surely 95% ,your business name will be getting potential customers that are searching for the product or service you are offering.
What we do is to guarantee your business name to get a classic website that truly represents your product offered, by placing your business name onto the first page of Google and win potential customers over your competitors.

Domain Name: The first part of a website's address, which usually begins with 'www.' and ends
with '.com', '.org', '.uk', or other letters that show which country the website is from.
Hosting: A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and
organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) / Google Web Solutions provides expert
website optimization to help your website rank higher on all major search engines including Google,
Yahoo! & Bing.
Keyword & Competition Research / Google Web Solutions researches your
industry to identify the most profitable core terms in your market and dissects the competition to
determine exactly what you need in order to outrank them.
Link Building Services / Google Web Solutions provides the most powerful link building
strategies, we focus on quality not quantity and place only in niche specific relevant areas.
Social Media Optimisation / Many of our SEO and link building campaigns include
social media optimization (SMO) and social networking. This includes creating profiles in popular
websites, social bookmark- ing, commenting & more.
Search Engine Submissions / Google Web Solutions will submit your website to
hundreds of search engines to safeguard your website is indexed and has the best chance to rank for
relevant keywords.
Directory Submissions / Google Web Solutions has been submitting websites to
directories since the Internet was born. Our directory submission process ensures your website is
listed in the most SEO effective directories along with the ones your competitors are listed in.
Local Search Marketing / Google Web Solutions helps businesses rank for local search
terms, as well as submit them to local directories and yellow pages. Local search is growing and we
are leading the way, one city at a time.
Pay Per Click Management / Google Web Solutions has the experience working at
Google Inc and tools to provide you with expert PPC management tools proven to lower cost per
clicks and increases conversion rates.
Press Releasing & Distribution / Google Web Solutions will leverage the media in your
favor by distributing news announcements that have the chance to get picked up by 1,000’s of
other websites and possibly news editors and reporters.
Brand Reputation Management / Google Web Solutions will ensure that your
best face is shown when someone wants to learn more about your company. Fight negative reviews
and reward positive testimonials.

We are hoping to set up an appointment with you on when we can call at your most convenient time so we can discuss this further. We are looking forward to working with you.

Sharon Rose
SALES MANAGER

LarryJones

Mar 12, 2012
Florida
Real Name
Larry Jones
Business Location
United States
I got another annoying sales call the other day, but it sounded like it might really be Google for a change.
When questioned, they said yes, they are Google, but it was clearly a phone room in India or somewhere, and they were trying to sell me a website, domain name seo package.
I asked them to email me, so I could review it, and the email has a logo that reads Google Web Solutions, with the rainbow colored Google letters.
I can't copy the logo, but here is the body of the letter.
Yet, when I Google "Google Web Solutions", I get no direct hits?
Any insight into this?

Scam......avoid those cockroach imposters like the plague.