Google Local Services

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
most of the time it's not necessarily a scam its usually a seo company trying to get your buisness buy saying they can get you on front page of google or no one can find your business,that's when I counter with where did you get me from....but google local services isn't a scam it has a app to book appointments you get from them

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
this is what the local service ad looks like you get the google guaranteed badge next to your listing
IMG_20180807_114242_007~2.jpg

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I think this is a scam. I suggest you to just ignore those calls next time. I have just read some reports filed at http://www.whycall.me/408-582-7978.html about similar scams. Hope this helps.
I had call from "Google" yesterday from 650 number. Guy introduced himself as George. I was busy at the moment, so I brushed him off. Later when I called back, I was told that George doesn't work for them anymore. So who knows who is hiding behind 650 #, because when I called back, no one mention Google while answering my call.... Sometimes I feel bad about not giving Google a shot. It's nice to have clientele pouring in based on Google reviews and organic SEO.
I don't have high regards of Yelp, since they're hiding a dozen of my reviews for unknown reasons( perhaps they expect money first, display of the reviews will follow? )