Google Adwords help | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Google Adwords help

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I searched and read a bunch of threads on here about PPC and definitely increased my knowledge but some were several years old and with google constantly changing I wanted to get some more recent input.

Does anyone currently have an effective campaign that is working well for them? Ive never been too heavy on the ad words, only small short campaigns that werent the greatest.

Its not that easy to write a good ad with so little words lol

What are some headlines that are working for you guys?

Is it possible to set the time of day the campaign will run? or do you just pause after hrs?

Dpack1

May 3, 2017
Real Name
dalton Pack
I searched and read a bunch of threads on here about PPC and definitely increased my knowledge but some were several years old and with google constantly changing I wanted to get some more recent input.

Does anyone currently have an effective campaign that is working well for them? Ive never been too heavy on the ad words, only small short campaigns that werent the greatest.

Its not that easy to write a good ad with so little words lol

What are some headlines that are working for you guys?

Is it possible to set the time of day the campaign will run? or do you just pause after hrs?
what industry are you in? If you are in restoration after hours is going to be your best time for ads. Either way you dont want to pause the campaign.

The ad needs to give them some info say something like '24/7 emergency service' and give a call to action to get them to the next step.

VividCleaning

Jun 4, 2012
Canada
www.vividcleaning.ca
Real Name
Roland Oskalns
Business Location
Canada
Adwords has become increasingly expensive in the recent years. I used it 5 years ago, but now I don't. I would recomend to try bing ads as they will give you bigger bang for the dollar. Don't expect to get calls every day but you also will not spend as much. Try $100 a week and see how it goes. Then you can use that experience to create google ads if you choose to.

Dpack1

May 3, 2017
Real Name
dalton Pack
Depending on your industry your most profitable choice would be Facebook ads. They are effective for carpet cleaning but not for water damage.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
ya were working on the facebook ads right now.

PPC adwords is expensive here in our market but its still a good avenue to get good customers.

Dpack1

May 3, 2017
Real Name
dalton Pack
ya were working on the facebook ads right now.

PPC adwords is expensive here in our market but its still a good avenue to get good customers.
what industry?

adalin

Nov 30, 2017
www.floorcleaningsource.om
Real Name
Ada lin
google adwords is somehow very expensive. Your website have to be seo-optimized and. And there are many tricks.

Assume that your webiste is well done.
Set your advertising location. I suggest to set down to your local city rather than country. The money would run for just for nothing.
Be carefully that being ad in 1st meaningless, the study shows the being 2nd or 3rd place of the search result is better. And in the meantime, 2nd and 3rd place of the second page is way to better than last place of the first page.
Your ads should be attracting. I was told that the ads would be more attracting if have the words "FREE"...or words like "limit offer".
also many many.

Social media attracts more customers and good reviews. I am stil learning how to. Tried to do ads on FB. But FB block my ID immediately when I put $$. Is it because I am in China. Sad.....