Google adwords express

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
So here's my experience with adworks express so far. I've been running my ad for a week at $22 a day limit. I've spent $116 but gotten $307 in new work. So basically for every $1 i spend in advertising i'm grossing $3. Not bad i suppose. The EDDM'S go out tomorrow

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
That's actually a great return on adwords express...usually it's way to broad to be effective and you end up just pissing your money away. Probably works better in smaller markets, don't try it in a major metro though...

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
That's actually a great return on adwords express...usually it's way to broad to be effective and you end up just pissing your money away. Probably works better in smaller markets, don't try it in a major metro though...
I was thinking the same thing. It works here cause no one else is doing it

alexccds

May 25, 2013
Central Coast New South Wales
google.com.au
Real Name
Alex
Business Location
Australia
Adwords is like going out on fishing trips Just cos you didn't catch a fish one day doesn't mean tomorrow is going to be a bad day. And the day you catch the keeper makes every other bad day not count. It's all a numbers game. 99 ‰of people have the right keywords but the problem is they don't know how to control those keywords.