Las Cruces Janitorial

Jun 10, 2014
Las cruces Janitorial
www.fivestar-clean.com
Real Name
Jason Armstrong
Business Location
United States
I'm using Google ad words I'm just curious what other people are paying per click in my area where paying almost 5 dollars per click is this high or low compared to what you all are paying and how much should I expect to spend per day with Google to see results

Jul 15, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Real Name
AJ Dedic
Business Location
United States
I just started Adwords today, and it shows 5 clicks and $4.17 spent, out of those no calls and the clicks came from "google partner sites". I'm brand new to this so I'll update as it goes, any pointers?

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
$10 - $15 a click in my area for popular key words. I tried it for a few weeks in the spring and had terrible results for the money spent. Once I got good placement at the top of the page the companies around me started offering rediculiously low priced specials.

Spent about $600 real quick and only received one trashed job that I ended up walking away from. If I could get clicks for less then $5 I would do it just to increase traffic to my web page.

Randy Stoker

Premium VIP
Jun 16, 2012
Texas
Real Name
Randy Stoker
Business Location
United States
I spend around $250 per month on adwords. I usually average around $2,000-$3,000 per month income from it. Sometimes I will have 4 clicks for $4.25, other times I will have one click for $18.00. It just depends. I am usually the top ad when you google carpet cleaning longview tx. Lately I have been pausing my ad after 6:00 pm. I usually don't get any calls after that time when someone clicks on the ad. I will reinstate the ad around 6:00 am. The longer your ad stays without a click the more the click will cost when someone does click on it. Just my opinion from doing this for several years.

Reactions: leuj20 and Omar
Jul 15, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Real Name
AJ Dedic
Business Location
United States
A little update on my adwords campaign as well - It shows 4k+ views, 30 clicks, $45 spent, 0 phone calls. My budget for this month is $200, but it shows my competitors are spending between $350-1700 which I find hard to believe but it may be.. If I don't get a single phone call from it I think I may have to end it after this trial, we'll see.

Reactions: Dragomir Tonchev

Jimmy N.

Sep 14, 2014
Real Name
Jimmy noe
In Birmingham Al, it cost around 3-4.00 per click we budget around 1000.00 month but never usually spend that much usually around 7-800.00

Last edited:

Jimmy N.

Sep 14, 2014
Real Name
Jimmy noe
Randy,
That's we do here if we keep it on after 6.00 our cost goes up big time , but most days I keep it on 7:00-6 and usually it cost about 50.00 a day .

Randy Stoker

Premium VIP
Jun 16, 2012
Texas
Real Name
Randy Stoker
Business Location
United States
waste of money for me, from 14 to 17 a click, money goes like crazy,
they said I had hundreds of exposures and hundreds of clicks on my web side and guess what: ZERO CALLS
And I thought I was the only one. LOL

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
I spend around $250 per month on adwords. I usually average around $2,000-$3,000 per month income from it. Sometimes I will have 4 clicks for $4.25, other times I will have one click for $18.00. It just depends. I am usually the top ad when you google carpet cleaning longview tx. Lately I have been pausing my ad after 6:00 pm. I usually don't get any calls after that time when someone clicks on the ad. I will reinstate the ad around 6:00 am. The longer your ad stays without a click the more the click will cost when someone does click on it. Just my opinion from doing this for several years.
why does it fluctuate like that?

Jimmy N.

Sep 14, 2014
Real Name
Jimmy noe
It does seem like it sometimes, it can go several days and no calls but then there is those days when you have several calls and a big commercial job or a water restoration job that covers the month . I do not count on Adwords to keep us busy for sure but it does help us at times :)

Dragomir Tonchev

Apr 6, 2013
Montana
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Dragomir Tonchev
Business Location
United States
I'm using Google ad words I'm just curious what other people are paying per click in my area where paying almost 5 dollars per click is this high or low compared to what you all are paying and how much should I expect to spend per day with Google to see results

Drago - 443 558 8803, advices are free of charge ;)

Attachments

Nick Miladinov

Oct 10, 2013
Real Name
Nick Miladinov
It does seem like it sometimes, it can go several days and no calls but then there is those days when you have several calls and a big commercial job or a water restoration job that covers the month . I do not count on Adwords to keep us busy for sure but it does help us at times :)
What other advertising do you do?

Dragomir Tonchev

Apr 6, 2013
Montana
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Dragomir Tonchev
Business Location
United States
A little update on my adwords campaign as well - It shows 4k+ views, 30 clicks, $45 spent, 0 phone calls. My budget for this month is $200, but it shows my competitors are spending between $350-1700 which I find hard to believe but it may be.. If I don't get a single phone call from it I think I may have to end it after this trial, we'll see.
Make sure that the Display network is dissabled. Make sure you understand what Quality Score is and how important it is for the CPC(cost per click). Make sure you have negative keywords. You can still find your sweet spot within your budget but you need a strtegy in place first. AdWords is a process, not an event. The more you optimize your campaign, the better results you get. Your landing pages are very important too. I may be more helpful if you let me take a look at your website.
Good luck!

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Negative keywords! Use them. Also - send the traffic to a landing page with a tracking phone # on it so you can see whats going on. Split test as well.