Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Goodbye Prochem, forever.
This is difficult for me to write as we’ve been together so long but it’s time for us to break off our toxic relationship. You were good back in the day but it is time for me to move on. I know your feelings will be hurt but please try to remember the good times we had and not all the bad. Relationships are never easy but it’s time for us to break up.

Please know there will always be a special place for you in my heart. I know we will be both be better off because it would not be fair to you as I have found a new love. I now have someone who won’t let me down, who is exciting, fresh and much hotter. She also will do things you never would or could. She has made me few new again. She has made me whole again. Life finally has new meaning.
Goodbye Prochem, forever.

IMG_9444.JPG

Adjustments.JPG

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Have to say, never really used ProChem much. Only ever used a beaten to shit Everest 650.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Hey Rob can you give us a sneak peek of the specs on the machine no exact details just what size horsepower motor blower etc. I'll help get some excitement moving for you

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We are preparing a promo video for each model as we speak. Should have it done by next week

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
I don't know if I like this kind of marketing... respectfully...

It's called teaser marketing and it rarely works.

Simply giving everyone a rundown of what the machines are built of, etc isn't a big deal and not divulging seems silly when the machine are clearly about ready.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I don't know if I like this kind of marketing... respectfully...

It's called teaser marketing and it rarely works.

Simply giving everyone a rundown of what the machines are built of, etc isn't a big deal and not divulging seems silly when the machine are clearly about ready.
Not so much a teaser as want to release video at same time. Scripting, shooting and editing is a serious process. And what can go wrong usually does. So hopefully next week

• Wow
Reactions: admin and Odin

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Not so much a teaser as want to release video at same time. Scripting, shooting and editing is a serious process. And what can go wrong usually does. So hopefully next week
LOL Yep, I did 52 takes on a segment of a sales training video and never got it right. If I remembered my lines my coactor forgot hers. If we both managed to get our lines right the stupid mixer I was "selling" to her would malfunction. Finally, I asked them if we could use a different prop but they were dead set on using this mixer. The whisks were difficult to seat in the new mixer. Finally, on the last take the whisks fell out on the floor as I handed it to her and I turned to the camera and said, "And it really helps if you know how to use the stupid thing!" After that, we all lost it and gave up. They said that they would do some fancy editing to make it look smooth. I am sure that took some work!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
LOL Yep, I did 52 takes on a segment of a sales training video and never got it right. If I remembered my lines my coactor forgot hers. If we both managed to get our lines right the stupid mixer I was "selling" to her would malfunction. Finally, I asked them if we could use a different prop but they were dead set on using this mixer. The whisks were difficult to seat in the new mixer. Finally, on the last take the whisks fell out on the floor as I handed it to her and I turned to the camera and said, "And it really helps if you know how to use the stupid thing!" After that, we all lost it and gave up. They said that they would do some fancy editing to make it look smooth. I am sure that took some work!
Yep. Many have no idea how hard it was for me to make almost 400 Youtube videos, the Ride a long dvd and the tmfacademy.com. They don't even have even a clue.

Last edited:

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I mean at the end of the day, Robs Truckmount will squirt, suck and heat water just like the other truckmounts on the market.

If his is truly better quality, it will take 3 years for market experience, 5 years for consumer trust.

So it's not like this is a short game scenario.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I mean at the end of the day, Robs Truckmount will squirt, suck and heat water just like the other truckmounts on the market.

If his is truly better quality, it will take 3 years for market experience, 5 years for consumer trust.

So it's not like this is a short game scenario.
Good reply but I took a unique route to skip most of that.

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
Good reply but I took a unique route to skip most of that.
Then why not just tell us a little bit about these new machines prior to the video? Most of us don't need a video to determine what's what if we are given some info.

I ask because I'm looking to buy another and I'd like to see what's up with yours.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Is it a steam action rebranded? The pic that showed half of the machine kinda looked like a steam action, just the stainless frame etc
These are “built to spec”. There are certain things I’ve always wanted in a Truckmount. These 2 deliver and the video will prove it.