Good shoes for the work we do!

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Hey guys I just wanted to share this with you all about these Skecher shoes, they are very comfortable, slip resistant, air-cooled, and memory foam! I got another pair last week, so when a pair is in the wash I have another one available. Got them from Rack Room Shoes, under $50, and they are next to the work boots! Best pair of shoes I bought for work to date! Very easy to wipe anything off of them and they do NOT get wet during tile or marble polishing!

Last edited:

Joshua Johnson

Sep 7, 2013
Hey guys I just wanted to share this with you all about these Skecher shoes, they are very comfortable, slip resistant, air-cooled, and memory foam! I got another pair last week, so when a pair is in the wash I have another one available. Got them from Rack Room Shoes, under $50, and they are next to the work boots! Best pair of shoes I bought for work to date! Very easy to wipe anything off of them and they do NOT get wet during tile or marble polishing!
Magnum Response III

Amazon Prime $58

Boots are personal, I love these. Have been through about five pairs in five years.
images.jpg

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
YEAH!
Sketchers are pretty comfortable

I have some but mine are a bit different.

Reactions: Dafloorman

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I have sketchers and keen boots

Can’t handle the mesh style though. No support and my feet always get wet somehow

Reactions: Joshua Johnson

jack zerkie

Jun 27, 2008
cape coral florida
Business Location
United States
If you have foot problems this really works I'm diabetic and read that if you remove the toe material on your socks. Your feet will not bother you. It allows your toes to spread out. You cant check on Web MD it really works. Just cut the toe material and fell the comfort. jz.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
If you have foot problems this really works I'm diabetic and read that if you remove the toe material on your socks. Your feet will not bother you. It allows your toes to spread out. You cant check on Web MD it really works. Just cut the toe material and fell the comfort. jz.
sounds nasty, sweaty and stinky lol

i just purchase good shoes that fit properly. i already know i cant use most shoes since they only carry a small variety locally in
4E's

my dress shoes are handmade and super comfortable also fit properly.

now of i go to dillards the only brands are echo and rockport not cheap but nice quality.

when i buy sketchers i usually buy two pairs. each lasts about 3 mo's

boots are redwings or keen. last easy 1-2yrs depending on type of flooring im doing!

i believe you i just couldnt handle it lol

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Always make sure they dont mark. Most of the soles today dont anymore except dress shoes. We always make it a habit to avoid black sole shoes working on floors. They used to leave black lines on the floors even on carpet sometimes. I test them at the store on their drywall :)

Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Always make sure they dont mark. Most of the soles today dont anymore except dress shoes. We always make it a habit to avoid black sole shoes working on floors. They used to leave black lines on the floors even on carpet sometimes. I test them at the store on their drywall :)
That’s pretty annoying if you don’t catch it right away! Usually comes off easily but still

Reactions: keep it clean