Good Local SEO Read

B14

Aug 26, 2014
investincleanfloors.com
Real Name
Bry
I literally got my most recent partner to the first page of google with 5 of our top keywords and hist traffic has jumped up by 50 visitors in 3 months of work. I estimate he is receiving 2-3 water losses a month from that.

Thats around $5000-12000 worth of claims after working together in just 3 months. Trust me he is seeing a huge ROI off of SEO. Plus He is in Denver which is one off the toughest markets in the US.

If you are hiring interns you can spend as much as you want and you probably wont see any results. They work cheap because they lack experience.

Hey man are there any obvious signs where a guy who knows jack about SEO can tell the difference between a person who has experience and one who's just trying to sell you?

Dpack1

May 3, 2017
Real Name
dalton Pack
Hey man are there any obvious signs where a guy who knows jack about SEO can tell the difference between a person who has experience and one who's just trying to sell you?

Yes, there is 1 major sign. If someone is promising the moon for a very cheap price.

Just like the wannabe restoration companies that bid jobs at a price that wouldn't even pay for your air movers fees so the customer that is being guided by an insurance company goes the cheap route. You know the job can't be done at that price point but the customer falls for the cheap price.

You can't expect really good results going cheap. You should expect mold to grow over the following months because the cheap price bid company didn't do the job right.