Good Local SEO Read

Dpack1

May 3, 2017
Real Name
dalton Pack
Hey TMF community,

I am looking for a restoration company to test out my process to get more water losses. It has helped the biggest restoration company in Oklahoma and want to see if it works in other areas. I am not looking to make any money off of this trail. If you would like to be apart of this trail please message me I am only accepting 1 or 2 companies.

Reactions: Irish potato

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Hey TMF community,

I am looking for a restoration company to test out my process to get more water losses. It has helped the biggest restoration company in Oklahoma and want to see if it works in other areas. I am not looking to make any money off of this trail. If you would like to be apart of this trail please message me I am only accepting 1 or 2 companies.
Hey TMF community,

I'm scratching my head, why did you post in this thread? I see that you've already posted in the Water Damage section of the forum... I think you're lost.... Give you other post time for people to respond...

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
I'm scratching my head, why did you post in this thread? I see that you've already posted in the Water Damage section of the forum... I think you're lost.... Give you other post time for people to respond...
Hitting it hard looking for takers maybe? Only 2 posts.

Reactions: Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Apr 26, 2012
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Hitting it hard looking for takers maybe? Only 2 posts.
Probably would be better to just start his own thread... Maybe doesn't know how to do this yet... Hmmm... I think TMF should have a "How to" thread...

How to post
How to create a new thread
How to change your Avatar
How to add a signature...

1, 2, 3 - not it!

Reactions: alexus

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Apr 26, 2012
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
I wasnt sure if anyone read these threads
People read a lot of the marketing forum... Responding is a different matter... :rolleyes:

tres

Mar 3, 2015
Real Name
tres davis
I messaged this guy to take him up on his free trial...
His response...nothing is free

I offered to pay him commission for paid water jobs he sent

He declined and said he wanted $1300 per water job

LOL

Dpack1

May 3, 2017
Real Name
dalton Pack
I messaged this guy to take him up on his free trial...
His response...nothing is free

I offered to pay him commission for paid water jobs he sent

He declined and said he wanted $1300 per water job

LOL

Nothing is free yes. I have a marketing strategy that works. I am wanting to test it in other markets for a discounted rate.Would you do a water loss for free? I did not quote you 1300 per water loss. I said I would charge you per call and worst scenario it would take cost 1300 per loss. I actually said it typically cost half of that.

You offered me 15% of your profits for commission. I have no idea what kind of customer service you offer. I have no idea how well you collect. Do you have a lawyer to collect? Why would I take responsibility for your business?

I am good at marketing so I can generate water loss calls. I charge per call because my job is to make your phone ring with someone who needs your service on the other end not close the call, be at a job in 2hrs or less, give good estimates, check that jobs moisture levels properly, run exactimate properly and not get bullied around by insurance, and collect.

tres

Mar 3, 2015
Real Name
tres davis
Your reading comprehension is poor. I said we pay 15% of the total collected on jobs sold. If your marketing is good, that's a home run for you. It's pretty easy to do some homework and see if we offer good customer service and what our D&B score is to see if we are a reliable company. Don't come on here trying to pitch to what you assume is low hanging fruit and think you won't get called out on it

Dpack1

May 3, 2017
Real Name
dalton Pack
Your reading comprehension is poor. I said we pay 15% of the total collected on jobs sold. If your marketing is good, that's a home run for you. It's pretty easy to do some homework and see if we offer good customer service and what our D&B score is to see if we are a reliable company. Don't come on here trying to pitch to what you assume is low hanging fruit and think you won't get called out on it

Any rating system on the internet can be manipulated and does not really represent a business accurately.

Look at it this way. If you guys mess up and end up not getting paid for some reason. I am out money because you messed up. even though I did my job.

If you do a really good job every step of the way and I am just selling you calls no commission. Your ROI would be higher because you are paying me less per job.

tres

Mar 3, 2015
Real Name
tres davis
yes, just like all marketers

Want money upfront for "leads"

It's crazy how much y'all want for a lead and with no guarantee that they are good

I'm happy to give you more money and lower my ROI

But that would mean you have to stand behind your service and not just sell leads then vanish into the night

Reactions: Irish potato