Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Green Dragon is only available from Encapstore.com in Las Vegas. He usually has lots of different pads also.
Actually many are using our Black Label and loving it for VLM.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
so Chem Dry was VLM for a long time and now is HWE. What does that tell you?

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
so Chem Dry was VLM for a long time and now is HWE. What does that tell you?
Funny, for years they promoted that HWE cleaners were leaving carpets wet for days causing mold and mildew.
Their answer to this country wide horror story was to use their method instead.
Their marketing plan worked great till it came back to bite them in the butt.
This is a perfect example that a professional needs more than one system to complement their services.

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
I did LVM for years, dont honestly know how anyone can believe it delivers the same clean as a truckmount on residential.

Customers in my market have become educated and wont settle for LVM on residential.
I mean, duh?! The dirty water from HWE looks like chocolate milk (doesn't smell like it though). Now that I know the difference, I would never pay a professional to stir the dirt around and leave. I will pay you $5 for that garbage.

That being said, I get the appeal from a cleaner's perspective.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I mean, duh?! The dirty water from HWE looks like chocolate milk (doesn't smell like it though). Now that I know the difference, I would never pay a professional to stir the dirt around and leave. I will pay you $5 for that garbage.

That being said, I get the appeal from a cleaner's perspective.
So does the bonnets when finished. Drop one in a bucket of water and it will turn the water black. Its why the bonnets need to be changed and continue going till they stop coming out muddy brown. In the end they should be damn near clean. And not relying on the sales pitch of encapsulation alone. And only certain bonnets/pads work. Otherwise yes one would just be smearing filth around with non absorbent bonnets. That being said if the carpets are that filthy then they will need to be rinsed. As you would spend hours and tons of bonnets trying to get the carpet clean. And honestly if they are that bad rip it up and replace it. Because your still not getting it all out.