Going rate for fabric covered office cubicle? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Going rate for fabric covered office cubicle?

SAA

Jul 12, 2008
NC
www.thecarpetsurgeons.com
Real Name
Steve Andrews
Business Location
United States
You have to figure what your cost of doing business is and add your projected profit margin to it and then write the proposal.
Almost everyone has a different cost basis for their operation and one must know what this is so they will know what to charge for themselves.

If one does not know this, their basis for charging is guesswork. It is very important to learn this and live by it, otherwise one could be very busy
but not making any money (profit; cash flow is important but it does not tell one their profit).

You can often find this information in your local areas or online. Many of the distributors have some form of software that you can use.

Just trying to help,

SAA

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
You have to figure what your cost of doing business is and add your projected profit margin to it and then write the proposal.
Almost everyone has a different cost basis for their operation and one must know what this is so they will know what to charge for themselves.

If one does not know this, their basis for charging is guesswork. It is very important to learn this and live by it, otherwise one could be very busy
but not making any money (profit; cash flow is important but it does not tell one their profit).

You can often find this information in your local areas or online. Many of the distributors have some form of software that you can use.

Just trying to help,

SAA
Yep, I know my codb. That is not the info I was looking for. But thanks for the feeble try.

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
I price them like furniture, X amount a linear foot. I'm thinking like 2.00 a linear foot. :)