Going out of Buisness sale | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Going out of Buisness sale

Steve crt

Nov 22, 2017
Real Name
Steven Moore
Going out of business sale getting rid of the following. All items where purchased brand new last year
from TMF except for the CRB. I'm located in PSL, FL. If interested please contact me @ crtcleaners@gmail.com
Thank you. I have learned a lot from this forum.

1. 15inch whittaker CRB with grey and blue brushes 2k will ship.
2. HOS Orbot Sprayborg have weights pads chem. 3800 pickup only
3. TMF wand Stainless steel never used still in bubble wrap 500

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Going out of business sale getting rid of the following. All items where purchased brand new last year
from TMF except for the CRB. I'm located in PSL, FL. If interested please contact me @ crtcleaners@gmail.com
Thank you. I have learned a lot from this forum.

1. 15inch whittaker CRB with grey and blue brushes 2k will ship.
2. HOS Orbot Sprayborg have weights pads chem. 3800 pickup only
3. TMF wand Stainless steel never used still in bubble wrap 500

I'm sorry to see you throw in the towel after only one year. May I ask why? It appears from your list you only did encap work except you also listed a wand.

Steve crt

Nov 22, 2017
Real Name
Steven Moore
I'm sorry to see you throw in the towel after only one year. May I ask why? It appears from your list you only did encap work except you also listed a wand.
Hi Johnny. I work full time as a RN 3 12hr shifts and did carpet cleaning on the side. I recently got promoted but now I have to work 5 days a week. Not enough time in the day. I bought the wand because I was eventually going to get a portable.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Hi Johnny. I work full time as a RN 3 12hr shifts and did carpet cleaning on the side. I recently got promoted but now I have to work 5 days a week. Not enough time in the day. I bought the wand because I was eventually going to get a portable.

OK that makes sense now. Good luck