Glad pads back in stock.

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
i got a call from Trinity Renewal Systems yesterday....Glad pads are back in stock. I waited two months for the order to come in, I had enough but bought another 25 so that should last me for a while. These work great in residential under a rotary machine as well.

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Glad pads are a thin bonnet made of cotton polyester and microfiber. They look good only the first time you use them, but they pick up fine soils amazingly well and will run under a variety of machines. They excel in residential cleaning with an OP machine or with a rotary for the final step in soil removal(on the rotary). Glad is short for Gladiator pads and shouldn't be confused with Depends.....lol!

Reactions: Ryankettering

Peter Breen

Jan 5, 2009
Saint Albans Vermont
Real Name
Peter Breen
I think we have all been waiting a long while for them to get here LOL Bought 30 Peter Breen
Hopefully will break them in with cold winter weather at our door step. Did i mention door, reminds me of our cold winter marketing that works pretty good . No doors open No need to crack open a window with low moisture cleaning carpets are dry when we are done cleaning so xmas partys & new years party cleaning is no problem.....

Reactions: Paul Brown

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
supima-header.jpg

Hi Paul, long time.

I may have some other options for you. Im going to using Supima cotton, the worlds strongest cotton for a new product see below.

http://bonnetpro.com/bonnets/supima-bonnets.html

plush-sub_navbase.jpg

I also now have the Plush series a cotton wool blend. The Super Plush has just over 2 pounds of yarn. After submersing for 40 seconds and a five minute drip dry it weighed 7.4 pounds.

http://bonnetpro.com/bonnets/plush-bonnets.html

And finally ProCotton will have a major improvement. Im replacing the carted cotton to a combed,ring spun virgin cotton that is apparel quality and cabled for extra strength. No shedding when you wash them and a longer service life at about the same cost. All of my cotton yarns do not contain any fillers like polyester so you get maximum absorbancy.

I still have some of the original ProCotton stuff on closeout at $50 per case regardless of the size.
link not valid

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
supima-header.jpg

Hi Paul, long time.

I may have some other options for you. Im going to using Supima cotton, the worlds strongest cotton for a new product see below.

http://bonnetpro.com/bonnets/supima-bonnets.html

plush-sub_navbase.jpg

I also now have the Plush series a cotton wool blend. The Super Plush has just over 2 pounds of yarn. After submersing for 40 seconds and a five minute drip dry it weighed 7.4 pounds.

http://bonnetpro.com/bonnets/plush-bonnets.html

And finally ProCotton will have a major improvement. Im replacing the carted cotton to a combed,ring spun virgin cotton that is apparel quality and cabled for extra strength. No shedding when you wash them and a longer service life at about the same cost. All of my cotton yarns do not contain any fillers like polyester so you get maximum absorbancy.

I still have some of the original ProCotton stuff on closeout at $50 per case regardless of the size.
link not valid

Those look good, John.
The end of November and start of this month has been somewhat slow month for me, partly because of the rain, partly because of going on vacation next week to sunny San Diego.
I have one interesting job I'm considering taking on....cleaning about a 1/4 mile of Cristo's running fence, an 18 mile long art piece nylon fence that ran through Sonoma County in the 1970's. this month I've started to clean up bikes and parts getting ready to list them on Ebay. I have a beautiful Rafael Gaminiani bike from around 1960 that is quite amazing. My family had a bike shop in Anaheim CA growing up.....Geminiani was one of our featured bike lines.

Ya' going to be at ICE?

Last edited by a moderator: