George Floyd died by heart attack. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

George Floyd died by heart attack.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Floyd also says, "I'm through," and repeatedly cries out in anguish, the video shows.

"My stomach hurts. My neck hurts. Everything hurts. I need some water or something, please. Please," he says.

In this video, hard to see, Floyd, he just drops to his knees and the curb for no reason 3:05.
I seen a close up, but can not find that video any more.

The Times has reconstructed the death of George Floyd on May 25. Security footage, witness videos and official documents show how a series of actions by officers turned fatal. (This video contains scenes of graphic violence.)

During a heart attack, the blood supply that normally nourishes the heart with oxygen is cut off and the heart muscle begins to die. Heart attacks — also called myocardial infarctions — are very common in the United States. In fact, it’s estimated that one happens every 40 seconds. Trusted Source.

Some people who are having a heart attack have warning signs, while others show no signs. Some symptoms that many people report are:

• chest pain
  • upper body pain
  • sweating
  • nausea
  • fatigue
  • trouble breathing

Not just chest pain

Pain and tightness can also radiate in other areas of the body. Most people associate a heart attack with pain working its way down the left arm. That can happen, but pain can also appear in other locations, including:

• upper abdomen
  • shoulder
  • back
  • neck/throat
  • teeth or jaw

Lightheadedness

Lightheadedness and dizziness can occur with a heart attack and are often symptoms women describe. Some women report they feel like they might pass out if they try to stand up or overexert themselves. This sensation is certainly not a normal feeling and shouldn’t be ignored if you experience it.

Kind of really sad this day and times.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
US News Media, taking advantage of Dumb uneducated Americans?

Put your knee lightly or mild or heavy pressure on some ones neck you know and trust, see if you or your friend can still breath easily.

Do the knee from the back of neck, as you try to hold down the spine.
like this:
knee.PNG

The jugular vein is closure to the front of the neck, not on the side.

They have to be of normal weight and under 50 years old.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
WHO IS NOT TELLING TRUTH?

In Minneapolis, kneeling on a suspect's neck is allowed under the department's use-of-force policy for officers who have received training in how to compress a neck without applying direct pressure to the airway. It is considered a "non-deadly force option," according to the department's policy handbook.

===============

More than a dozen police officials and law enforcement experts told NBC News that the particular tactic Chauvin used — kneeling on a suspect's neck — is neither taught nor sanctioned by any police agency.

A Minneapolis city official told NBC News Chauvin's tactic is not permitted by the Minneapolis police department.

For most major police departments, variations of neck restraints, known as chokeholds, are highly restricted — if not banned outright.

The version of the Minneapolis Police Department's policy manual that is available on-line, however, does permit the use of neck restraints that can render suspects unconscious, and the protocol for their use has not been updated for more than eight years.

===================

According to charging documents, an autopsy showed no evidence of strangulation or "traumatic asphyxia," but it says being restrained by police, combined with Floyd's underlying health problems, likely contributed to his death.

===================

Newsweek Independent Autopsy Finds George Floyd's Death Homicide Caused by Asphyxia

Benjamin Fearnow 1 hr ago

Last edited:

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
he died from the Chinese virus

Gil Crouse

Mar 21, 2017
Real Name
Gil Crouse
I never get involved in discussions like this. I am a veteran former Police Officer. Because of that I am still friends with dozens of current, former, and retired Police Officers. I don’t know anyone who thinks this was anything short of a killing. Those former officers who were involved in this must be and are already beginning to be charged criminally. I do not agree with rioting though. I do stand with peaceful protest over this matter. Out

Reactions: Hacky-sack

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
My personal opinion on why Africans die by police or get man handled. They do not follow orders giving by the police officers. In fact they start telling the officers what to do.

I have even seen white people (more then one or two) get ther heads blowen off by disobeying a police officers orders. The person drives away, the officer runs up to them and fires at their heads or body, killing them for small amounts of pot and or leaving a party when they were told to stop, as the driver could really hear that order with windows rolled up.

And getting beat down for not following orders happens a lot.

But to get set up for a beat down by police, that happens too. I seen it more then I want to on real security camera recordings.

I have personally been beat down, very badly by San Diego police officers. 1986
Red marks around my neck, kneed in the groin so bad it cut the skin on my privets from blunt force trauma. Fractured rib, Black and blue for 6 months and lacerated muscle in my leg from a night stick.
I did not get no medical treatment. I had to pay to get out of jail and pay to see a doctor.
And I did not disobey any orders.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
George Floyd autopsy reveals he had coronavirus when he died and had tested positive for disease in early April
  • Fionnuala O'Leary, News Reporter
  • New York
  • 4 Jun 2020, 1:58
  • Updated: 4 Jun 2020, 4:08

An autopsy released Wednesday showed that George Floyd, the black man killed by a Minneapolis police officer, had the coronavirus.

NBC News reported that the Hennepin County Medical Examiner said Mr. Floyd, whose death has sparked worldwide protests, tested positive for the virus on April 3.

The medical report by Chief Medical Examiner Andrew Baker said Mr. Floyd seemed to have been asymptomatic — as many people who catch the virus are — and that his lungs appeared healthy.

An earlier, preliminary autopsy report from the county said Mr. Floyd died from “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”

Mr. Floyd died saying “I can’t breathe” as a policeman kneeled on his neck for almost nine minutes.

The full report Wednesday said Mr. Floyd had other “significant” conditions, including hypertension-related heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use.
However, these were not listed under the cause of death.