Gel Break

andykramer20

Jul 7, 2009
fox cities
Real Name
Andy kramer
Business Location
United States
I have been using Hel Gel from vacaway along time and never had any problems with it also been very impressed. Had to order some odds and ends from interlink the other day and decided to order some Gel Break to try and just wanted to know what others thought of it.

Reactions: Dust-Go

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I make my own citrus spotter which I use on dark traffic lanes after first initial passes, greasy spots.
Before then I'd use prochem citrus gel. Worked good but way too foamy and doesn't rinse easy

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TMF Forums mobile app

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
I make my own citrus spotter which I use on dark traffic lanes after first initial passes, greasy spots.
Before then I'd use prochem citrus gel. Worked good but way too foamy and doesn't rinse easy

Care to share that recipe?

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
Care to share that recipe?
Sure.
Simple ish...
Its a citrus spotter..

In a trigger solvent sprayer, put 4 to 6 ounces of citrus sold, add water.
Magic. Lol.

Think about it. When your cleaning and you know you've pre conditioned well. Scrub thoroughly rinsed like a champ.... Then you still have a bit of traffic lane Grey. Anything other than wear.. It's more than likely oils that are hard as heck to remove. I'm sure it's not dirt, if u followed the cleaning procedure correctly... That ish has long been flushed out. So... Pull out your citrus Dilution.. Spray it on well, wait a minute, scrub and rinse baby...

And for oily spots.. Obvious

Reactions: Gasoline

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Gel break is 100% solvent. Many similar products have a lot of water. The added water gives it a whitish look that lets you know it has been watered down.

With the water included, it spreads more including spread down into the carpet. If the reason you use gel is to keep the solvent on top of the carpet, then you don't really want it to spread down.

You should get results using much less Gel Break. When you use less, it is easier to rinse. But if you prefer watered down, you can mix Gel Break with water as described above.

Reactions: andykramer20

Joski

Aug 20, 2013
Green Bay, WI
Real Name
Marty Joski
Business Location
United States
My favorite is Chemspec's Liqua-Gel.
Have tried most of the others and it's the only one I buy ! Jon Don sells it
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1398733177.181948.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app