Gekko vs Westpack wand

Cody G

May 8, 2018
Real Name
Cody Gibson
I am buying a hard surface wand today or tomorrow. I have read multiple post on hard surface wands but would still appreciate individual experiences with either of these wands. It does seem that the Gekko has had quite a few bad reviews. Do either of the wands leak at the swivel? How do the valves hold up. I will be getting the brush head and the 4 inch head. I am most interested to hear from those who have the most recent units.
Thanks.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
The Gekko wands had some issues with the 14" wide models, especially the squeegee rubber. I have not heard of any issues in the last year or so since the tool was redesigned. Never much problems with the 4" version of the Gekko.

No leaks at the swivel. The current valve is the soft touch which is easy on the hand / fingers (ergonomic).

Cody G

May 8, 2018
Real Name
Cody Gibson
I have a gas pressure washer, variable psi, I will probably stay betweenn 600 to 900 when useing the wand, I am looking to flush and rinse it, not concerned with higher pressure that a spinner could use. 2.5 gpm.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
My interest is in quality of product. Leaning towards the Wespack because of price since it appears both units will do the same thing and have similar quality.

Also consider which your local or closest supplier has available. There are many benefits to supporting and having a good relationship with your local distributor. They can really help when needed including parts or repair if either wand ever needs it.