Gearing up for new carpet cleaning video commercials | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Gearing up for new carpet cleaning video commercials

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
We have been a/b split testing some new carpet cleaning video commercials to advertise them to locals, here is one of our quick recent videos.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Itd be helpful to know what avenue and context this is going in.

It didnt hit any of the three main tenets, what does it cost, dry time, and how to schedule.

Nothing in that commercial made me think why I would hire TMF over someone else.

Reactions: admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Itd be helpful to know what avenue and context this is going in.

It didnt hit any of the three main tenets, what does it cost, dry time, and how to schedule.

Nothing in that commercial made me think why I would hire TMF over someone else.
You are right, the a/b split test is shooting for basic just showing the methods vs lets say a commercial like we have done here:

Chris Henry

Jul 20, 2017
Real Name
Bucky Rogers
The second commercial is on point. The first one looks like a YouTube video titled, oddly satisfying carpet cleaning, where people watch to see the process and before/after results.

Reactions: FLGroutMan

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
We have been a/b split testing some new carpet cleaning video commercials to advertise them to locals, here is one of our quick recent videos.
I like this video,
You do not know how often we have customers staring in a trance while we work
then almost as if unaware blurt out loud
"That is so satisfying to watch".....

Great emotion trigger...

Another behavior observation me and my manager have been working on how to leverage via the in home experience and possibly in ads is that women, instinctively find something to clean while we are there cleaning. Not all, but a majority. They can not help themselves. Its rarely, but occasionally dudes. But 70% plus of women do start cleaning something, if even for only 5 minutes or so while we are in the home.

On an aside
Coulda got a sexier model :cool:(y)

Reactions: rob allen