Frustrated with Verizon/ frontier Customer service

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Called today for customer service from the # on my inter net bill and got the friggin Philippines, the lady barely spoke English broken English seem to be . So after I found out I said what the ? I might as well be talking to someone on the moon dont you have customer service in my town or los angles? Now im on hold for 45 mins . Now they give nubers 100to 250 miles away . HUNG UP
Checked the enternet for local customer service got the Phillipines again .
Now call Verizon wireless down the street and got north Carolina , guy says I lived In your town this and that I will help you , patches my thru to the Phillipines again .
fudgeen out sorced BS at $20 a day I guess so they just put you on hold like it dont matter .
I just want to walk in and talk to customer service face to face .

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Called today for customer service from the # on my inter net bill and got the friggin Philippines, the lady barely spoke English broken English seem to be . So after I found out I said what the ? I might as well be talking to someone on the moon dont you have customer service in my town or los angles? Now im on hold for 45 mins . Now they give nubers 100to 250 miles away . HUNG UP
Now call Verizon wireless down the street and got north Carolina , guy says I lived In your town this and that I will help you , patches my thru to the Phillipines again .
fudgeen out sorced BS at $20 a day I guess so they just put you on hold like it dont matter .

I usually end up with ppl in phx which is cool. Rarely anyone I can't understand happens sometimes though. Hate going into Verizon store always packed and takes for ever. Like sitting at the DMV.

Just called the other day my data has been insane since I got new iPhone. Guess there's a setting that makes you use more data, go figure

SunnyDays Carpet Cleaning

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
Most of the regular workers are still on strike.

Smittys6

Mar 31, 2015
Real Name
Steve Smith
FRONTIER SUCKS!! They have ruined our service, internet not consistent, crossed our phone line so wasnt gettin calls for 2-days. Their website isnt working, just a horrible mess!