racebum

Jul 14, 2010
Oregon
www.mountainviewcarpetcare.com
Real Name
kyle
Business Location
United States
google is constantly changing the factors it uses to rank sites. it's hard to say how long it will stay this way of if it's just temporary. the same thing happened to one of my sites on this last update. time to get back to work on the seo. start linking, writing press releases and getting citations. with a few hours of work it should pop back...eventually

racebum

Jul 14, 2010
Oregon
Real Name
kyle
Business Location
United States
there is no such thing as a perfect website. also, as shane said have others look it up and try it on your phone in various places around town. local results usually change depending on location. this is especially true if you just google "carpet cleaning"

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Your site has only 8 pages, google loves constantly growing content, maybe add a blog and add a post once or twice a week.
Also you have week backlinks, this is the hard part but if you were #1 probably just add more content.

gregvice

Jun 26, 2010
Texas
Real Name
Greg Vice
Business Location
United States
Your number #1 in Dallas too. There is also very low competition in the 7 pack places listings. You should be able to get listed there easily. That would give you two links on page one.

Dirtmaster

Jan 28, 2011
FL
Real Name
Damion Raburn
Business Location
United States
I have been ripped apart several times about my site ranking on here ...everybody telling me where i rank and what page im on..But i tell you what i get tons of work from my site i have nailed 4 pressure washing jobs 2 area rugs and 3 pet odor treatment jobs in a week alone... yet evrybody says im on the 2nd and 3rd page..after every job i asked the customer where they found us and all say the 1st page of google so as long as i show up on there screen thats all that matters to me..

Joey J.

Jun 18, 2008
Fl
First, I don't think anyone is "ripping you apart' by pointing out where you show up. But one point id like to make is the people here who are checking your rank are likely just checking 'carpet cleaning your city" and it sounds like you are possibly getting work from other search terms like pressure washing, pet odor, etc. Which is great but there could still be room for improvement onvthe main carpet cleaning search. Just a thought.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

racebum

Jul 14, 2010
Oregon
Real Name
kyle
Business Location
United States
I have been ripped apart several times about my site ranking on here ...everybody telling me where i rank and what page im on..But i tell you what i get tons of work from my site i have nailed 4 pressure washing jobs 2 area rugs and 3 pet odor treatment jobs in a week alone... yet evrybody says im on the 2nd and 3rd page..after every job i asked the customer where they found us and all say the 1st page of google so as long as i show up on there screen thats all that matters to me..

you're probably showing up in the page 1 locals for a term like "carpet cleaning" but on page 2-3 for carpet cleaning city when the guys look. a LOT of customers just type carpet cleaning and let google do the rest.