From Dragon to Sapphire, from van to box truck.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
I would go get that Amex back and do something with it.
Options :
Take it to judsons in South Carolina
Or strip off the hx and pump...it hats what I did to my Namco.
Take off the hx?? ..put on propane or kerosene.
If the the pump is broke take it off and use electric pump.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
I would go get that Amex back and do something with it.
Options :
Take it to judsons in South Carolina
Or strip off the hx and pump...it hats what I did to my Namco.
Take off the hx?? ..put on propane or kerosene.
If the the pump is broke take it off and use electric pump.
It used to have a northstar burner that almost melted..

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
I was being a little tounge n cheek. I really did send an email as an inquiry and all I listed was discussed in a very short time.

It's not the guy is to busy to handle Damon's tm it's he doesn't want to more like it

Oh gotcha Mike, I thought you meant in general. I didn't get that you contacted Amtex.

Email them and ask they how good their warranty is and what you have to do if a unit breaks :)

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
How did the burner almost melt??
Screenshot_20160610-203231.png

SunnyDays Carpet Cleaning

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
Only been in business full time since April 2015...was part time while still in the AF since 2013...far from a vet...but i listen...and learn from others successes and mistakes.
Experience helps, I went to do a job today for a new customer who found my magnet on a fridge. In a apartment he was renting, he said he needed the job done today. So I gave him a today price, he said no problem. After doing the job he said he was so glad he found my magnet, he used other carpet cleaners in the past. But nothing like you do, it smells clean, looks really clean . I said I'm not the cheapest but I do good work. He said it was better to pay more and know it was done right. Anyways it was a nice compliment.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Did they adjust the fuel flow wrong???
I took mine down to a pressure washer place to adjust the fuel flow valve....
So I guess your back to hx??
He got frustrated with having to fix it so he bought a ss870 and the maker of the other machine offered to take it back and rebuild it but its been 7 months and nothing yet. So he owns 2 machines, the burned up amtex and the ss.

My guess is that he will built the amtex with the heater again. No clue..

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Are you going to set up a second van or trailer ?
I'm trying but I keep getting kicked square in the balls. Today I called the IRS to find out where my $23k refund is. They told me that someone filed a return already and rejected MY returns. So now I have a battle on my hands. someone is using my name and social to file tax returns. UGH! I have an appointment tomorrow.

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
Amtex Dragon is repaired and coming home soon. It took awhile but Ben came through. I haven't got it yet, but I'm confident it will come home.

Don't count your chicks before they hatch. Let us know when it ships. Ben did say he needs a "couple more days to test it out".

I do hope you can put this behind you soon.

Reactions: aloha one

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Was it hard to take care of it? I'm just praying the IRS doesn't mess me around.

If I remember right it was a pain for her don't recall all the details. Believe a police report has to be filed and there's lots of accounts that are needed to be changed because of the social

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Amtex Dragon is repaired and coming home soon. It took awhile but Ben came through. I haven't got it yet, but I'm confident it will come home.

I'll believe it when I see it. So far Ben Saney has not delivered on anything he said he would.