Fringe Cleaning

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
Wondering about fringes, I've got a circle rug that ill be cleaning with longer fringes, if there is browning can a guy post treat with say oxy buff or a like chemistry to correct? What are your go to methods to get them to pop?

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Wondering about fringes, I've got a circle rug that ill be cleaning with longer fringes, if there is browning can a guy post treat with say oxy buff or a like chemistry to correct? What are your go to methods to get them to pop?
What you mentioned will work.....or a browning treatment like Chemspec Coffee stain Remover........

Reactions: Timothyscarpet

Gforce.sydney

Mar 31, 2022
www.gforceservices.com.au
Real Name
Jihad Merabi
What you mentioned will work.....or a browning treatment like Chemspec Coffee stain Remover........
Nice, why didn't i think of that.
I just had a confrontation with a customer because of the fringes on her rug. I used the bridge point stain guard mixed with with flex fire and rubbing alcohol. scrubbed my heart out didn't go too well. Ended up refunding her for the whole clean.

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
Funny how we grow and look back at what we didn't know. Makes you realize what you actually know in the moment is far from what you can gain knowledge on in the future. I now clean 5-6 rugs a week and have a system dialed for fringes, they no longer are a challenge and I'm washing plenty of high quality hand knotted rugs with confidence!