Free prespray contest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Finish the story with 1-5 sentences. Best 3 answers gets free prespray of their choice.

Got a same day call for a pet accident. We agreed on a price. I headed there and and when I arrived to my surprise_______. ( __________ ). ( __________ ). ( ________. )
( _________ )

*Limit one per person. Contest ends Sunday at 6pm. Only available in US. Winners will be picked Monday by the TMF staff. Good luck.

prespray TMF contest.jpg

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Yoko brought her walrus, there was magic in the air
And over in the corner, much to my surprise
Mr. Hughes hid in Dylan's shoes wearing his disguise

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I found the house full of farm animals. There was a dozen dogs, chickens, goats, and a pig all with free reign of the house. I did the job but really should have turned it down.

(True story, I really did.)

Lars

Apr 8, 2011
CA
manhattanbeachcarpetcleaners.net
Real Name
Lars Crampton
Business Location
United States
Got a same day call for a pet accident. We agreed on a price. I headed there and and when I arrived to my surprise_____
Stanley Steamer was there without a care. They didn’t pre treat and left in defeat.
The smell was still there,
and when I got near
I could see her fear, and let her know not to worry because JC’S is here!
I sprayed USOR, it fizzled and fuzzed, it put on a show, and wouldn’t you know, it was time to go!

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
I got a same day call on a pet accident. We agreed on a price. I headed there and then I arrived the lady showed me the room with the dog pee smell. I whipped out my trusty high powered tmf black light and saw quite a fright. I told her I will get your dogs pee cleaned up right. She gave me a look that was not quite right. Puzzled I turned and walked away to begin my work for the day. As I unload my truck I saw a you boy in the yard told him not to worry lad I will clean up your dogs pee right away. He replied, um we don't have a dog, look down sadly and slowly walked away.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Got a same day call for a pet accident. We agreed on a price. I headed there and when I arrived to my surprise 1. it was just a small spot and easy to treat. 2. I think, this is going to be quick, easy money on this job. 3. To be extra thorough I pull out my TMF UV flashlight and my moisture meter even though I see no other stains anywhere. 4. I find dozens of urine stains spread across several rooms and even on several pieces of furniture! 5. This minimum service call turns into a major urine job!

OldCarpetVet

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Finish the story with 1-5 sentences. Best 3 answers gets free prespray of their choice.

Got a same day call for a pet accident. We agreed on a price. I headed there and and when I arrived to my surprise_______. ( __________ ). ( __________ ). ( ________. )
( _________ )

*Limit one per person. Contest ends Sunday at 6pm. Only available in US. Winners will be picked Monday by the TMF staff. Good luck.

View attachment 80441
....this broad was having sex with this other hot chick right there on the living room rug. I couldnt believe my eyes. And then they both stopped at looked at me and then the really friggin Smokin' Hot one says to me..."Care To Join Us Big Boy"? And with my tent pitched I say...."Hell Yes! Hobble Do Gee"!

And then afterwards I gave a really high price for the Pomeranian pizz stain and then well....Ya win some-Ya lose some.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
When I arrived...the ammonia in the air burned my eyes. After prodding with my hydro sensor and shining my black light, a can of gasoline and a match I did ignite.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I think he should be like Oprah. Instead of giving away cars, everyone in the audience should win prespray now!

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
We agreed on the price. When I arrived to my surprise this was no regular pet accident. The customer had run over their cat with a mobility scooter right there in middle of living room.

Sorry i have dark sense of humor :D

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Is this like the TMF scratcher? I’ve never one anything on the left scratcher....just saying!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Is this like the TMF scratcher? I’ve never one anything on the left scratcher....just saying!
Actually about 10k in scratcher wins this year. CRB’s, Vibe and lot other stuff.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

OldCarpetVet

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
We will have the winners picked today. The office staff did the FB and did not know I listed the contest here also. Thanks
Rob...If I win please give it to the next guy in line. Not that I'm ungrateful, I'm just kinda...retired, so it will do me no good. I just like to play.