Free Customer Google/Yelp/Facebook Review Guide Handout | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums
Free Customer Google/Yelp/Facebook Review Guide Handout

Free Customer Google/Yelp/Facebook Review Guide Handout 1.2

No permission to download

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This kid is always thinking outside the box. Just glad he lives in my world. :)

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

cmoreschi

Aug 26, 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
www.gorilladesk.com
Real Name
Chris Moreschi
It's much smarter to automate this process. Handing them a piece of paper is like giving them some trash to toss out. Add a direct link in a drip email campaign to your listings and ask for the reviews that way.

fuzzsucker

Jul 14, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Real Name
Robert Yockel
It's much smarter to automate this process. Handing them a piece of paper is like giving them some trash to toss out. Add a direct link in a drip email campaign to your listings and ask for the reviews that way.
Yup thats the biggest benefit to going to paperless billing. Links right in the email. Which is the account they are already logged into. Easy for them to click and leave the review.

Steve Toburen

Strategies for Success
Jul 15, 2008
Santiago, Dominican Republic
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com
Real Name
Steve Toburen
Business Location
Dominican Republic
Lemme know if you guys have any requests to make this better :)
The concept is great, Tre. Congratulations. (And nice talking with you and the missus in Las Vegas.)

But I agree with the others on improving the "delivery system". For all of you remember it down't have to be "either/or". Soooo...

1) Why not have your tech give their customer Tre's sheet as they say tearfully say goodbye to each other.

2) Have your office (or wife or whoever) make an Immediate Quality Check Call.

3) Then send a customized (based on your conversation) "thank you email" with the same "how to post an online review" info with the links to your locally popular sites.

Some people are more comfortable with hard copy. Others prefer email. Why not give them both?

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.https://shop.truckmountforums.com.com

PS It is important to discover which review web sites your prospective customers are using. For example, I find Yelp to be very valuable in some areas for carpet cleaners. In other places people have never heard of it. So pick your battles carefully by linking only to sites others will be reading.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I like it Tre, thanks! Only problem I see is with the Yelp one. I learned that getting reviews from customers that have no "established" Yelp account is not good. In other words, if you are their first review, it's all bad. I had about 3 reviews from people on Yelp who opened accounts to give me a good review. Not only were their reviews filtered. But Yelp filtered out all of my reviews for months because of that.

Now, if a customer found me on Yelp, and they do not have an "established" account. I ask that they not give me a review on Yelp.

Reactions: admin and ronman

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
Great minds think alike.
I was just thinking about printing up a handout with this information yesterday while wrapping up my job.

I agree with Johnny, I got several reviews on yelp from clients who never used yelp before, and yelp has treated them like imposters.
I no longer encourage my clients to use yelp.

Reactions: admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
More than 50% of clients I run into dont want to leave their email address or another 50%+ dont even know how to leave reviews, so we need to really make it simple as possible. A print out to give them or even to laminate and provide it to the client before wrapping up the job would work well.

If they can get their email address, then that would be the next step for marketing or asking them for reviews.

Steve Toburen

Strategies for Success
Jul 15, 2008
Santiago, Dominican Republic
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com
Real Name
Steve Toburen
Business Location
Dominican Republic
Now, if a customer found me on Yelp, and they do not have an "established" account. I ask that they not give me a review on Yelp.
That is really interesting, Johnny. Has anyone else found this to be a problem?

Steve

PS Once again, I am always amazed at the power of the internet for sharing info like this. I can't even imagine how much further I could have gone with my business if I had been able to tap into the help of this little "band of brothers".

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
If anyone is having issues trying to download this - please make sure you are logged into your truckmountforums.com account in order to download the printable file :)

johnny916

Sep 26, 2010
CA
Real Name
John A
Business Location
United States
Great but can you please design it in word or can I get the original file so I can modify the images and text to my own Carpet Cleaning company????????????????????

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Great but can you please design it in word or can I get the original file so I can modify the images and text to my own Carpet Cleaning company????????????????????
It is a nuetral PDF where it has blank spaces to put your Company Name etc. inside.

If your referring to our Van, that is so no locals in our area can re-use this review handout guide in my area.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Closing this soon, better grab your copy!
I almost forgot to save it to my computer... Holy smokes would have been angry with myself.

Reactions: admin

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
I like it. I'm in the process of putting together a "Gift Bag" to leave with customers and this or something very similar will go inside it. Thanks!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
We will be updating this resource later this month to be prepared for next years changes, stay tuned ;)