Free Carpet Cleaning Traverse City Mi

Spots2Stop

Jan 25, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Joseph Hill
Business Location
United States
I have done several promotions with a free cleaning offer and have had nothing but good luck!
If they just want the free room and no more I put them on a list and do it when it is convinient for us. This very rarely happens.

Tommy C

Apr 23, 2010
Real Name
N/A
Business Location
United States
The video looks very good and that coupon with the big $50 bill looks awesome! I can feel your vibe and I think your potential customers will respond to it. Best of luck!

Spots2Stop

Jan 25, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Joseph Hill
Business Location
United States
Thank You!

I printed 300 of them out on parchment paper so it has a dollar bill feel and I have already booked 14 jobs from them so far and completed 10 of the jobs, with 2 choosing only a free room. They will buy in the future or at least refer us to others.

Tommy C

Apr 23, 2010
Real Name
N/A
Business Location
United States
Thank You!

I printed 300 of them out on parchment paper so it has a dollar bill feel and I have already booked 14 jobs from them so far and completed 10 of the jobs, with 2 choosing only a free room. They will buy in the future or at least refer us to others.

How are you distributing them?

dacraig

Feb 14, 2010
Canada
Real Name
Dan Craig
Business Location
Canada
That's a big risk...but you are exactly right...if you go to those people who say they ONLY want the free room (20% so far, not bad), and don't give them a hard time or look like you were hit by a truck then I can see them calling you when they need it!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

Gnu

Nov 16, 2009
Onion Sniffing Country
bingclean.com
Real Name
Ka Nacka Chu
Business Location
United States
your the second Joe Hill I know sorta..lol anyways this is a brilliant idea. It could be concidered as bait and switch. so be very careful on this one. Baiters often offer $25 for three rooms then get more later on during the cleaning. and often use guilt trips. intimidation or pressure. A few local were arrested for a few mishaps so beware!! do what you said you would do. expect nothing more.

Spots2Stop

Jan 25, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Joseph Hill
Business Location
United States
I did a job yesterday from the video and made 137 after the free room and booked another over the phone for 300. Not bad for just publishing the video a few days ago.

No need to use guilt trips, intimidation or pressure. Just be a pro and be prepared to do a freebie every now and then it will come back to you in the long run :)