Fraudulent Practices by Aztec/Interlink Financial | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Fraudulent Practices by Aztec/Interlink Financial

Daddy O

Aug 22, 2018
Real Name
James Murray
I leased a Prochem Legend GT in November, 2016 from Aztec/Interlink. From the beginning it was a complete disaster. 11 months into the lease, Interlink said I owed a past due amount of $4300. I checked my records, my books showed I was current. They argued with me and offered no explanation as to how they came up with that figure. I asked for a payment history report, and when received, it was in such a confusing format that I had to take it to my accountant to decipher. When it still didn't make sense, I asked for my own report with specific fields so I knew where my money was being allocated. It took almost 3 months to get the report, and again, the format was like nothing I've seen. At times they emailed me, and the overdue balance actually went down. Another time, it went up by $3000. After a year of back and forth, a customer service manager called me and said that I actually was current, and their numbers were wrong. After a year of harassment?! She couldn't explain to me what happened. Has anyone else had this type of experience with this lender? I called the state of Utah and they only research personal financial inquiries. I went to an attorney who wouldn't touch the case because it was too small and suggested a class action suit. I'd like to know if anyone has been through something like this with Aztec/Interlink. Something is definitely off with this company.
I went to pay off my truckmount and van and they added extra cost to me as well

Daddy O

Aug 22, 2018
Real Name
James Murray
I have a ? For Rob ,the other day u said it would take you about 2 yrs to create a 5 truck cleaning business.I have been in business 12 yrs.i do excellent work have good reviews, can you please give me some tips nobody these days wants to work.how do I get off the truck I'm getting older but don't want to lose my reputation.and start doing mediocre work.Help me Rob !

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
I have a ? For Rob ,the other day u said it would take you about 2 yrs to create a 5 truck cleaning business.I have been in business 12 yrs.i do excellent work have good reviews, can you please give me some tips nobody these days wants to work.how do I get off the truck I'm getting older but don't want to lose my reputation.and start doing mediocre work.Help me Rob !
That is a tough one daddy o, I just purchased a second truck but dragging my feet on hiring someone. I'm just afraid that they will tank my business. It our business, the reviews are important but we all know an employee really does not give a shit.
I saw a advertisement for Stanley steamer on Facebook and then read the comments. 67 comments and all were complaints. Not one good comment.

Daddy O

Aug 22, 2018
Real Name
James Murray
That is a tough one daddy o, I just purchased a second truck but dragging my feet on hiring someone. I'm just afraid that they will tank my business. It our business, the reviews are important but we all know an employee really does not give a shit.
I saw a advertisement for Stanley steamer on Facebook and then read the comments. 67 comments and all were complaints. Not one good comment.
Thanks for your response maybe Rob can give us both some insight.I just want to run a good honest business it just seems like nobody gives a rip.

mike$

May 29, 2014
California
Real Name
brandon Dre
Business Location
United States
Lender is incompetent
Based off your own experience or this one sided review? Sounds like the buyer is incompetent. It wouldn't take me 11 months to get an answer and if it did I would be sitting at my supplier for days... if you really feel screwed small claims.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
you can always find excuses. But there are always answers
*Im not busy because The economy is slow* Then go marketing!
*I wont find anyone to do it right* or *nobody wants to work* I find plenty of places where the employees just don't care but a whole lot more where I find really good employees. They had to come from somewhere! Do you have a method of looking for employees? Do you have a written interview plan? Do you have a written training plan? If not, your not ready to have employees. But don't blame the employment market, that's just an excuse.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
options.....other than employee....

1. upgrade your TM equipment.....get a bonzer...quicker less labor
get kero heater...add larger engine, blower if possible...thats what I did
2. raise your prices 10%....i did this year
3. focus on larger jobs ...less travel than small jobs....
4. get a few partimers.....just to go with you and move furniture ....hoses
5.. last hail mary.....get a partner who is committed??????
(i didnt say i liked the partner thing)

i have done all 5...but the partner thing didnt work....
other 4 helped ease the labor.....

Reactions: Aztec Angie