How long is the webinar? Approximately 1 hour
How do I register? Click below and enter your info

Register Here: https://housecall.typeform.com/to/FJQnQV

What will I win? Register and attend to find out
What will you cover in the webinar? We will:

-Make a HUGE announcement you don't want to miss-
-Conduct a walkthrough of our platform-
-Answer all of your questions-

Don't miss out on your three prizes! Register today!!

Again...

Register Here: https://housecall.typeform.com/to/FJQnQV

1200X628Free-or-Paid-Tier-Man-With-Phone.png

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
Participated in the webinar from start to finish, didn't hear anything about the 3 prizes :/ Good information though, will definitely be using their services.
We will reach out to the people that attended with their prizes.

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
We will reach out to the people that attended with their prizes.

Man I seen a few other free webinars that offered unkown prizes but at least they were awarded during the webinar at random.

So your not just randomly selecting winners, your going to award prizes to those that sign up.

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
Man I seen a few other free webinars that offered unkown prizes but at least they were awarded during the webinar at random.

So your not just randomly selecting winners, your going to award prizes to those that sign up.
If you attended the webinar, you will be receiving an email from Truckmount Forums with info on your prizes. Hang tight!

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
If you attended the webinar, you will be receiving an email from Truckmount Forums with info on your prizes. Hang tight!

I did not attend, I was considering it but wanted to know what the prizes were. When you wouldnt tell what they would be, I was skeptical about investing my time in something that thye wont even tell you what the prizes are and now find out nobody who attended was told of what prizes were as was stated by you when I asked your response was "attend and find out" and here we are waiting for an email to reveal the winners and what they won. To me it sounds kinda like bait and switch scam tactics.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
I did not attend, I was considering it but wanted to know what the prizes were. When you wouldnt tell what they would be, I was skeptical about investing my time in something that thye wont even tell you what the prizes are and now find out nobody who attended was told of what prizes were as was stated by you when I asked your response was "attend and find out" and here we are waiting for an email to reveal the winners and what they won. To me it sounds kinda like bait and switch scam tactics.
If you did not attend that means you don't get any price right of the bat. Now, why would you be so curious to learn what they'll give away and not so curious about how their program can help you.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
No kidding...worried about a couple stupid prizes instead of a program that will help you run your business better??
I did not attend. I just think one cannot judge others when we are not interested in practicing a fair exchange; meaning, I listen to what you have to say and then I ask If I won something. It is just silly to come on here and say to this guys "I did not care for you seminar but please tell me what I would have won."

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
If you did not attend that means you don't get any price right of the bat. Now, why would you be so curious to learn what they'll give away and not so curious about how their program can help you.

Why would they not say what the prizes would be? Why would they say attend and find out, then not tell the attendees what the prizes are. Why are those who did attend asking who one and what? Why would I won't to do business with a company that employees these tactics. I get they offered prizes to get people to attend, but be honest and up front about what your offering or don't offer anything at all. Why would I be curious as to what they may be able to do when they can't live up to their statements about simple prizes for attending a sales webinar? Why would you be so defensive about my questioning them?

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
No kidding...worried about a couple stupid prizes instead of a program that will help you run your business better??

Not worried about the prizes, more concerned about doing business with a company that can't stand behind their word about prizes to attend a webinar. But I'm suppose to trust they aren't going to take my customer info and use for their own gain....if it smells like a...