For all you guys in the cold and snow...

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
It's late January. You were expecting hot girls in bikinis, selling coconuts and pineapples on the street corner, hmmmmm? :p:p

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Gonna get down to -3 tonight up in Hopewell Junction New York tonight. Brrrrrr. That's too cold for ice cubes.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
It's 9 now in the horrible state of New Jersey. Going down to 4 tonight. 18 for a high tomorrow.

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
It's been cold here in Sarasota Florida too. Been in the 40s at night and only in the 60s and cloudy during the day. Coldest January I ever remember and I've been coming here since the 1970s. Thankfully it will be back in the upper 70s starting Friday.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Lesson learned. Always be prepared my father said.
Yep. I didnt have stove hooked up yet till this fall. Figured ide buy a cord. Lol yeah right. Its all gone just green wood left. I found an apple orchard thst has mixed. But its apple. High priced smoker wood. I have been pulling logs out of township compost yard. Got a cord out of there so far. Good for next winter. And i have a monster oak to drop out back. Lol that monster will keep me busy.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Yep. I didnt have stove hooked up yet till this fall. Figured ide buy a cord. Lol yeah right. Its all gone just green wood left. I found an apple orchard thst has mixed. But its apple. High priced smoker wood. I have been pulling logs out of township compost yard. Got a cord out of there so far. Good for next winter. And i have a monster oak to drop out back. Lol that monster will keep me busy.
It sure will. Chop that bad boy down.
Freezing sucks. And now with this polar vortex....itll take forever to get warm. Move to Florida.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
It sure will. Chop that bad boy down.
Freezing sucks. And now with this polar vortex....itll take forever to get warm. Move to Florida.
No way. Dinosaurs live there. And its hot. And dinosaurs live there.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
It's been cold here in Sarasota Florida too. Been in the 40s at night and only in the 60s and cloudy during the day. Coldest January I ever remember and I've been coming here since the 1970s. Thankfully it will be back in the upper 70s starting Friday.
That's funny my in-laws live in Port Charlotte lemon Bay area every time I visit I don't want to leave lol I have a established business here but hopefully sooner than later I'll figure out how to get down there

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Freakin’ “ pucker cold “ here with the wind chill at -24 !!
Down in single digits last week and the furnace dies .
Thankfully got the thing replaced and next week the new A/C unit gets put in . Schools are closed all over the area .
All the Best , Ed

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
That's funny my in-laws live in Port Charlotte lemon Bay area every time I visit I don't want to leave lol I have a established business here but hopefully sooner than later I'll figure out how to get down there
I was in Port Charlotte last week. I like Punta Gorda better though.
As for figuring it out. Easy! Save your money - Move. But you better have a lot of money because if ya think getting a job here will cut it, I'm here to tell you it wont. Either start another business, or have a good pension. Shit is expensive here.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Latest posts