For all you guys in the cold and snow...

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
March not getting off with a great start. Just starting getting work again and now more snow today and very cold temps coming next week. FU Punxsutawney Phil ... lol

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
March not getting off with a great start. Just starting getting work again and now more snow today and very cold temps coming next week. FU Punxsutawney Phil ... lol

View attachment 83267
On your day off come on over. You can hunt the sht out of Punxsutawney phil's cousins for revenge. Or maybe this is his revenge for us picking off all his cousins
Pa game commission;
WOODCHUCKS (GROUNDHOGS): No closed season, except on Sundays and during the regular firearms deer seasons. No limit.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I'm want to move to Florida. Average high this time of year in the HORRIBLE state of New Jersey is 50 but we are getting freezing rain and snow again tonight. My work for tomorrow has already cancelled.

Last edited:

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I'm want to move to Florida. Average high this time of year in the HORRIBLE state of New Jersey is 50 but we are getting freezing rain and snow again tonight. My work for tomorrow has already cancelled.
You have it easy in Jersey. Where I still have my house in New York, they're getting 7 inches tonight and tomorrow and the lows will be in the single digits most of this coming week.

And while we may not get snow here, we do get the Snowbirds. And they suck.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
wont be long before its 100 and 118 tho lol
oh yeah waiting for it! swimming, sun stays out longer we love it. its rained more and its been cloudy a lot more than usual and us desert people dont like it at all we love our sunshine

we get the most sunshine than anywhere!

just google

sunniest place on earth

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
For the first time this winter, I wasn't able to do the job. First one went fine, finished it before 1:30 am, got full tank of water for the next one. Ironically, wheater didn't agree with me. It was only 0°, with wind chill-15°, so not as bad, but I guess I was a couple seconds too slow. It wasn't the solution line, lines within unit froze somewhere after pump. The worst thing is that I got back home shortly before 5 am. Looking forward to spring time and I'm glad that warmer areas are enjoying wheater before summer hits and evens it out for everyone. Justice finally prevails...