Food safe strong cleaner? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Food safe strong cleaner?

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I have a janitor account with a popcorn machine that we clean out every night. I haven't found anything food safe that degreases well. Any suggestions?

Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
Real Name
Jeff T.
I have a janitor account with a popcorn machine that we clean out every night. I haven't found anything food safe that degreases well. Any suggestions?
I buy a product from a local Chem company..... It's called 'ONE SOLUTION'.... My wife used it to clean the oven a few weeks ago. She said she has never used a product with no odor that cleans so well.... Only problem is, I'm in B.C. Canada.... Product is formulated/ produced in Kelowna... The company is called Concept Chemicals. The owner/ lead chemists name is Dave. He's probably 65-70, and he's probably one of the most intelligent person I've ever met. Call them, it's worth a shot.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Check Spartan Chemical. They have a line of products for food processing.
Pretty much anything you use isn't going to be completely food safe. When I worked in a super market all our departments used a degreaser made for food processing. I don't know what it was but it couldn't be sprayed when food was being prepped, had to be completely rinsed and the surfaces had to be thoroughly dry before they could be used again.

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Thanks for the replies. I use Spartan stuff every day. I have the reps number so I might try him. Most of the bbq cleaners and such require to be rinsed afterwards.