Flying down to Los Angeles today to buy a WDR franchise | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Flying down to Los Angeles today to buy a WDR franchise

H2odryguy

Oct 20, 2014
Real Name
Kevin Noland
FRANCHISE IS STUPID. PEOPLE DONT KNOW SERVPRO, 911 RESTORATION TO CHARLIES CARPET CARE. PUT YOUR MONEY IN A BOXTRUCK, WITH A WRAP AND ADVERTISE. YELLOW PAGES, GOOD PAY PER CLICKS AND $1000 PLUMBING REFERRALS UP FRONT AND 30% WHEN THE INSURANCE CHECKS ARRIVE. INDEPENDENT, I CAN CLOSE SHOP CHASE STORMS AND MAKE A MILLION IN 5 WEEKS AND SLAM MOLD FOR 3 MONTHS EVERY OTHER YEAR WHILE YOU RUN AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN DOING CASH FLOODS FOR $500. YOU MAY BE 911 WITH A FRANCHISE BUT IT COMES WITH NOTHING BUT RULES.
BE CREATIVE FLOOD EXPERTS, FLOOD RESCUE, ETC. PAYING FOR 911 RESTORATION IS STUPID.

KEVIN
WWW.WATERDAMAGE24HR.COM

BY THE WAY I HAVE 100 DRI EAZ 1200S FOR SALE
50 EVOLUTIONS FOR SALE

561-212-9944 SOUTH FLORIDA
You shouldn't caps lock an entire thread. Also those 1200's = great boat anchors

Oct 19, 2014
Real Name
Demario Smith
New Restoration and certified!!! Ready to hit the pavement..... Question for the Pros? How do I find adjusters?

Oct 19, 2014
Real Name
Demario Smith
Just finished reading the thread on Will!!!!!!!! The Franchise almost had me until he disappeared. I think I will remain independent and find some type of lead generation company until I build enough capital.

Reactions: owenscott
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Just finished reading the thread on Will!!!!!!!! The Franchise almost had me until he disappeared. I think I will remain independent and find some type of lead generation company until I build enough capital.
They called me a few times also and I told them I wasn't interested as soon as I found out who they was with because of this thread.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
They called me a few times also and I told them I wasn't interested as soon as I found out who they was with because of this thread.

These douche bag outfit is only about 4 miles from my house. Hmm..

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
These douche bag outfit is only about 4 miles from my house. Hmm..
Pretty sure I seen them advertising on TMF? Not knocking Rob or Tre.
Is there 911 franchises out there that are successful? I'm sure there is.
Will has been quite on the 911 purchase. Agree they promised Will work pretty much when he signed up.
Wonder if he is getting it. A few decent floods in the month and all is good. It would suck paying good money for a lame duck.

H2odryguy

Oct 20, 2014
Real Name
Kevin Noland
Will, it looked like your restoration van hasn't moved from the spot in front of your apartment for a while.. I've had a few jobs near by your place and often wonder how things are.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Will, it looked like your restoration van hasn't moved from the spot in front of your apartment for a while.. I've had a few jobs near by your place and often wonder how things are.
I got a call last week from them. Apparently there are a bunch of flood jobs in my area that they feel they need to contact me about. I hung up.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I just wish Will would update us, even if he said it isnt working out no one would blame him for trying.

Will is a good guy. He'll give 911 scam busters more chances then they deserve before he outs them on blast. Because of this, I've already concluded this that 911 franchise is a scam. Just as @Kipp called out Velocity Technologies a few years back. Unfortunately Will was the last one to realize he'd been scammed. I'm afraid this is the case again. F*ck 911.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Will is a good guy. He'll give 911 scam busters more chances then they deserve before he outs them on blast. Because of this, I've already concluded this that 911 franchise is a scam. Just as @Kipp called out Velocity Technologies a few years back. Unfortunately Will was the last one to realize he'd been scammed. I'm afraid this is the case again. F*ck 911.
I have reached my limit of the gurus. It took me some Time, but I'm there now.

Last edited:

Nick Miladinov

Oct 10, 2013
Real Name
Nick Miladinov
Pretty sure I seen them advertising on TMF? Not knocking Rob or Tre.
Is there 911 franchises out there that are successful? I'm sure there is.
Will has been quite on the 911 purchase. Agree they promised Will work pretty much when he signed up.
Wonder if he is getting it. A few decent floods in the month and all is good. It would suck paying good money for a lame duck.
There's a franchise in my area. Seems successful since I see them on the highway requently. I've seen their van and boxtruck multiple times.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
New Restoration and certified!!! Ready to hit the pavement..... Question for the Pros? How do I find adjusters?
Most agents are also adjusters for small losses. Especially in the beginning of your business, a loss of $2,000 to $5,000 is the easiest work. I knwo I would rather do 10 small losses than 1 large loss. Depending upon their level of experience and history of their numbers, most agents can authorize you to work and act as adjuster for losses upo to $2,000 or more. If they have been in business several years they may adjust up to $5,000 or higher. When looking for adjusters - start with the local agents. The ones you do business with should be on top of the list.

You can buy lists of adjusters from the area, state or even nationally. Has all the phone numbers, addresses and other contact information you need. But get experience working with local guys first.