Fizzion

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton
Does anyone employ this CO2 product instead of oxy or enzymes? Usually I see such technology first in professional carpet cleaning, but saw a reference to it on My Cat from Hell show.

It sounds interesting but not especially cost effective for large issues.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Mojo Stain Remover

Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Mojo Stain Remover
I have heard of it but have never tried it. I don't like those type of video's where you can't tell if its the same carpet on the before and after. Camera editing with no identifiers on the carpet can be misleading. The videos i have if stain removals are very low tech and i made sure you can tell its the same carpet.

amagicclean

Mar 21, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Real Name
Navshad Dharamshi
Business Location
United States
I have heard of it but have never tried it. I don't like those type of video's where you can't tell if its the same carpet on the before and after. Camera editing with no identifiers on the carpet can be misleading. The videos i have if stain removals are very low tech and i made sure you can tell its the same carpet.
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1368334741.919561.jpg
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1368334763.160153.jpg

Hi David,

The formula works wonders as you can see. In just a few minutes the coffee stain came out. This coffee stain is from a coffee machine leaking in the Kichen on the other side of the door. As you said, I am saving lots of money for sure. Thanks,

Shad.

Reactions: Mojo Stain Remover

Mojo Stain Remover

Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Mojo Stain Remover
View attachment 17235View attachment 17236
Hi David,

The formula works wonders as you can see. In just a few minutes the coffee stain came out. This coffee stain is from a coffee machine leaking in the Kichen on the other side of the door. As you said, I am saving lots of money for sure. Thanks,

Shad.
Hi Shad, Im glad you are liking it and saving $$$$ !!!:)